4.1.09

Is anyone going to Fan Fest at Daytona the 16-17th of Jan?

May be...

  • No, but i wish like hell i was. Your really lucky.
  • My schedule is tight. But lucky you!
  • I would love to go to Daytona's Fan Fest, but I live too far away from Daytona, probably 1000 miles away, so I won't be going, also I can't afford to go to Daytona.
  • Say hi To JimBob Williams at the corndog trailer for me. Thanks
  • You are one lucky person and go enjoy yourself . The members of Nascar Nation will be with you in spirit!
  • Nope, living out here in Calif alittle to far for me, but have fun getting your Nascar fix in Jan..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • I'll be there with my sister! I'm really looking forward to a little NASCAR fix in January!
  • Not me, but have fun!

    You must tell us what it was like when you come back from your pilgrimage lol.
  • im going and I have tickets to get Jr's autograph.
  • Oh how I wish......but speed weeks and the Daytona 500, hope to see ya there..have some fun and report back to all of us!!!
  • No I wish.
    You are one lucky dog! Im so jealous. Have a great time!

    Maggie???? Copy cat! J/K LOL!
  • not me.please pick me for best answer
  • You lucky dog. :0)new zeland flights
  • No comments: