10.1.09

Who else wants this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

May be...

  • I don't. I want Jimmie Johnson or Tony Stewart.
  • Elliott Sadler is my pick!
  • Wouldnt bother me, but he wouldnt be my first choice either. I would prefer someon along the lines of Jamie McMurray or Bobby LaBonte.
  • I would love to see Tony win in his first 500 in the 14 car. Who wouldn't?
  • Oh Yeah! What a way to start the season! Other than Jr, I'd like to see Mark Martin, Bobby Labonte, or Elliot Sadler win the 500.
  • I do and I will put money on it that he will!

    When Dale Jr. won the 500 is 2004, it was Feb. 15th. This year, the race in on Feb. 15th. who knows, maybe it is an omen!
  • hell yaaaaa! go 88!
  • Heck yes, I want jr. to win the 500!

    Jr. for life
  • no i want mark martin to finally get one if not stewart
  • Not me, sorry. Tony Stewart is who I'll be rooting for....go Smoke!
  • No, Mark Martin all the way!!!
  • jr all the way or at least the lap that counts
  • Well he is in my top 5. He has the chance and he knows how to drive it.
    if not him either Elliot, Mark Martin, Tony or Jeff Burton.
  • i'd love to see Jr. win
    but if not, then my obvious favorite, Jimmie.
  • I would be pleased if he did but I would prefer the good ol #43 to break thru and get a win!!!!
  • I like Dale Jr. and it wouldn't bother me if he won but I am pulling for Jeff Gordon !
  • Who wants Dale Jr to win the Daytona 500!?? I know I sure do!!! Please answer!!! If you don't want him to win... tell me who you do want to win!
  • Yes, Dale Jr is gonna win, I feel it already, I'm getting #88 in victory lane vibrations..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • All day Son!!!!!!!!!
  • Jr. wouldn't be in my top 5 to win it but I guess I wouldn't care if he did. I would rather see Kyle, Tony, Jeff G, martin T, or Elliot Sadler win it.
  • I'm not going to be POed if he does, but I'm cheering for #9!
  • Dale Earnhardt
  • All of Jr. Nation does!! Could we withstand that kind of celebration? Are there fault lines in Florida? :)

    It wouldn't bother me one way or the other..
  • No I want mark martin to win because he didn't win for 23 years and this will be his 24th try. After he wins then I want Dale Jr to win in 2010.
  • i'm pulling for him
  • I would not mind if he did. I think it would start the season of well for him.what is convenience foods
  • No comments: