5.1.09

Who is your favorite sprint cup driver?

May be...

  • Try saying that at a race and not from behind a computer.
  • Ryan Newman & Tony Stewart.
  • Kyle Busch.
  • Tony Stewart. How can you make mean comments about your favorite driver, I would never.
  • Mine is Brad Kesolowski(when he races). Brad and Dale Jr sure make a cute couple. I wonder when they will make it official.
  • Oh you are so funny. My favorite is dale Junior.
  • Kurt Busch
  • My favorite is the ones that beats Jeff G. or Jimmy J. to the line.
  • <--------------(Reed Sorenson)
  • Jeff Gordon! 4-Time Champion Baby!
  • McMurray
  • Its a tie for me:
    Kyle Busch
    Scott Speed
    Juan Montoya
  • David Ragan
  • Denny Hamlin.
  • That's easy...Kyle Busch!
  • Tony (Smoke) Stewart
  • Kurt Busch
  • Tony Stewart + Ryan Newman
    (Smoke) (Fire)
  • Jeff Gordon
  • Jeff Burton
  • Nice, 10 points, don't care even if they are from a troll. Report Abusehow far can a frog jump
  • No comments: