10.1.09

Nascar Nation (a matter of the President)...?

May be...

  • Oh gosh, I don't see a win for them this year. Maybe next year. 1st year together is going to be all figuring things out, getting to know each other and team strategies. Don't get me wrong I give Tony huge high 5's for stepping away from Toyota and climbing back into the Chevy where he belongs but a win, let's just wait and see.

    Mr. Prez. you get my vote to stay in office. I adore Superdave and many others, but I bet hands down we all agree you deserve the rank. You have a way to make everyone feel good and appreciated. I think you add flare to Y/A and I am glad to have you as a friend in Y/A and even happier to know you outside of it. Take care my friend.
  • I nominate you for President (It has nothing to do with not liking him, I love Superdave he great I am just use to Tom as prez )

    And maybe 2 wins
  • I think they will have 2 or 3 wins but mainly focusing on getting clean races and a lot of top 10 finishes.

    You got my vote for Prez as always.
  • I think you should be the prez, prez.

    by the way, i think stewart/haas will have 3 wins next year?
  • i want to nominate my self
  • Even though I think they will struggle a little, I think Tony Stewart will win one race for Stewart-Haas next year, preferably at a road course. It might be on fuel mileage, too.

    I'll re-elect you, Prez. I think you do a great job.
  • I gave you a star.

    I say 3-5 wins (just a guess) I feel like they will win a few races, or at least Tony will.
  • I dont see Stewart/Haas winning very many races maybe 1 or 2, only because they are a new team and are going to be trying to figure it all out, and Tony is going to have to get used to a new crew chief when he had such great chemistry with Zippy. And Ryan usually only gets 1 win a year.

    And as for president. I think you or Superdave are the best nominees! So either of you two are fine with me.
  • I'll give Tony 1 win, he will do some struggling early, but It is Tony Stewart!!!


    Tom G. For President is fine by me!!!
  • I say 2 or 3 wins.
    And we can keep you for Pres. Kind of used to it now. Wouldn't know you any other way.


    And bestanswer I really like SuperDave a lot too. has nothing to do with who we like or don't like. I remember VP Tom G...thats right *I* ran against you and conceded...LOL

    Well if you are ready to step down then heck yeah...lets get SuperDave.
  • 2

    How bout Ole Superdave
  • I think they will be extremely lucky to get one win per car. My guess is Tony steals one of the restrictor plate races with Newman pushing him. Shake and Bake Style.

    I vote Tom G as prez. Superdave as vice-prez.
  • I certainly re-elect you.


    as for stewart-haas, 0 wins.
  • I vote anarchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mr Prez you always get thumbs up from me and stars. I'm going out on a limb and say they get 3 wins, cause I think 2009 is gonna be a wild and crazy yr. It could even mean Elliott gets a win (well dang he deserves it) I even think we might see a Red Bull win, and Mark Martin getting a win at Hms, and MWR getting a win. 2009 bring on the silly season, but I'm sure Smoke will come out Smokin with Stewart/Haas in 2009, he's back at Chevy where he belongs, and us Chevy fans welcome Rocketman. Yes you can be Mr Prez forever.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • i will say 2
    and i think you should stay prez
  • i am going out on a lib ans say 4. i think it may be high but Tony is out there to prove himself and when he is focused watch out. it is just going to be different without Zippy.
    Mr. President you have my vote.
  • I think they will win 2 or 3 races this year. They are getting HMS engines so they should be competitive.

    ** Re-elect Tom G as president**

    Nascar Nation , thanks for your kind words but we need to keep Tom G as president. He is the man!!!!!
  • How many wins will Stewart/Haas get next year?

    As you know, I like to be fair and think it's time for an election in Nascar Nation. Thumbs me up if you want to re-elect me or nominate someone and the most thumbs ups wins.g5c32u
  • No comments: