4.1.09

I got this idea from the baseball section...?

May be...

  • fluffy
    PPPL - gotta have a Hamlin fan!
    GreenBean
  • You
    Nora G
    Winter Glory
  • I guess technically I have been to a race with 3 NASCAR Nation regulars, you, Straitedge and Casey's girl, however I only knew one was there. If given the chance to do it again and actually know they were all there I would pick you, Superdave and The King. And of course NASCAR Nick :)
  • You, Straightedge, and Monkeys

    Very original Mr. Prez
    Wait what Dover race was it? I've been to all of them this year and 1 last year.
  • I like going alone so I can come and go all day as I please.
  • I would go with you Mr President, PJ 88 fan and dalejr4ever. I must be crazy to have picked two of the three to be Dale Jr fans. J/K lol

    **You will help even it out right Mr President?**
  • Whoever goes to Richmond and Dover since I'm always there.
  • Whoever has the tickets

    Whoever is bringing the beer

    And Whoever is buying the food
  • If you could go to a Nascar race with 3 Nascar Nation regulars, who would they be?

    I already went to a race with two of them but didn't know them yet or didn't know they were there. It was Straightedge and Chief of Staff for Nascar Nation at Dover.
  • HM-MM Good One, I guess I would bring You Mr.President, Then It would have to be MISS T-L NASCAR Nations Chief of Staff, I would also bring David G. 24 Rules !!!

    I send the Royal Horse and Carriage to pick everyone up!


    Hey OLD FART, I'LL bring you too!!!
    SuperDave, can't forget you!!!
  • i want to go with that shlthead that wants to be me
  • Rackpurdue, Steffy,Firefox,Green Bean, gotta have Dale Jr fans, you know.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • You
    NASCAR Nation Chief of Staff
    GreenBean
  • What ever 3 that could put with a old fart like me .. H3ll i would even buy the BEER !!
  • me

    myself

    I

    dolphins are superbowl bound yee hawfujitsu siemens loox 720
  • No comments: