8.1.09

Who will be Penske Racing's top driver in the 2009 Nascar Sprit Cup series? ?

May be...

  • Stremme will be good? Don't hold your breath on that one.
  • Kurt Busch! Go #2. That would be cool to have sadler in the #77.
  • Kurt Busch,hands down.Kurt is one of the greatest talents in NASCAR today.I just wish that Penske would provide him with some cars that would show that talent as the Roush 97 did a few years ago.If Penske does that,we will be looking at a serious threat for the 2009 championship and beyond.As far as the other drivers go,I don't believe David Stremme will do much in the 12;he really hasn't impressed me much in any series.If Sadler does get the 77 ride and the equipment is good,he will be better than in years past as well.However,I still think Kurt would be the top dog :)
  • How can it not be Kurt? He's the best driver on the team hands down!!!
  • Kurt Bush will definitely be "The Man". Stremme is a good addition and I hope he'll bring strength to the team. It's pretty unanimous that we all are pulling for Elliot to get a ride. Don't worry Dave, Kurt won't loose his Crown. :)
  • I definitely think Kurt will be the leader at Penske. I expect him to rebound and make the chase with a few wins. But Stremme might do okay. He was in the Top 12 in points early in 2007 when he got fired by Ganassi. He is much better than what his record shows. I think the #77 will improve in '09 regardless if it is Hornish or Sadler driving. But with a veteran like Sadler, the #77 would do much better and would be in the Top 20 in points. Hopefully it will be a good year for the Captain!
  • Kurt Busch will shine head and shoulders above Stremme
  • come on Superdave... You just wanna see his name in lights.
    I just wanna see him win because he's driving a Dodge.

    K U R T . B U S C H . # 2
  • No limb to climb here. Kurt is the best of the Captain's fleet. He'll make the chase for sure. David will push Kurt to victory at Daytona as a good teammate should. (see Daytona '08). Sam is in this for the long haul, but he need's to qualify better and not waste Kurt's championship points. We can only hope for the best big d.
  • You got it Kurt is it!
  • Kurt Busch FTW!
  • Im going out on a limb and say Kurt but I think Stremme will be good too.

    As a side note I would love to see Elliott Saddler in the #77.
  • Well I'm not trying to go negative, but it better be Kurt Busch. What I mean is, he went to Penske with the dream of taking the Blue Deuce back to the top. And Penske had the same dream. With the way things have gone lately, the two of them might get tired of each others company, if no big gains are made this year.
  • I think Kurt will no doubt. I'm curious what it was they stumbled on last year that made them faster at the end of the year and also curious if it that will carry on over to this year. I think Kurt will be in the spotlight more this year.
  • Definitely Kurt. Like you, I'd love to see Elliott in the 77.
  • Kurt Busch all the way. DAvid Stremme I think will be good. And I do agree I wish Elliot Sadler would drive the 77 car. He would be a defineate improvement.h2 tires for sale
  • No comments: