6.2.09

Are you confused by all the points shuffling?

May be...

  • Appalled really, very unsportsmanlike conduct. But then again, this is apparently big business rather than a sport, so they say.
  • I'm not confused just annoyed. NASCAR has to put an end to the point swapping/selling. If a team changes completely I can understand the points going to the new team replacing it.
  • It has been confusing. The points standings have changed more than Obama's cabinet nominee's. J/K!! Its a joke! LOL
  • Definitely ,they should put an end to the madness !
  • I am confused but this year is no different than other years. I have given up on trying to figure everything out and I just basically wait until the duels are over and they tell me who is actually in the 500.

    I do however think that all the shuffling for points should not be allowed. it just seems wrong to me.
  • All I know is that my drivers are IN =D
  • Compare the owner's points standings at the end of 2008 to the standings right now.
  • YEP GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRremove services from windows
  • No comments: