7.2.09

Nascar Nation? What do you think of the retro #44?

May be...

  • I love it it looks cool. I love AJ too.
  • Im down with the retro paint scheme. Blue is my favorite color and Petty Blue is a shade that I like and have always liked. Im just not a fan of AJ.
  • Its super cool, I love retro looking cars, theres nothing like Petty Blue thats my favorite shade of blue, my mom nearly killed me when I painted my bedroom that color when I was 14.. I think Reed might hit victory lane quicker than AJ.. I can just see King Richard in tears now when that #43 gets back to victory lane. But the #44 car is cool, yes its about time the Petty Blue is out on the track again.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • 1 love the paint schemes, glad they put the Petty blue somewhere!

    # 2 And I love the fact that PETTY and his #'s are part of the team, I think we needed someone like KING PETTY in our corner!

    # 3 If I were a betting man I would put my money on Reed, only for the fact that he has more experience! Yes, A.J. did good the last 4-5 races, BUT that's only 4-5 races, theirs a lot more races in a season!!!
  • I like it. I like retro paint schemes, so I'm glad to see it on the track. It's just as nice as Kyle's old car. http://www.mopardealer.com/79arca200magn...

    I definitely think Reed can get the #43 in victory lane. He's a talented driver and I think it's time for him to have his breakout year. He's starting third tomorrow night, so maybe he can do well in the Shootout. I don't know about A.J. since he doesn't have a full schedule in the works, but maybe he will do well in the Shootout with the retro paint scheme.
  • They have come up with a retro paint scheme for the #44 Valvoline Dodge for AJ. It's very similar to the paint scheme of Kyle Petty's ARCA car back in 79 when he won his very race that he entered.
    So Valvoline and Petty have history winning together. So here's my question....what do you think of the retro paint scheme? Do you think Reed in the #43 or AJ in the #44 can return Valvoline to victory lane??

    http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2009/44cup...
  • I love the new paint scheme and AJ will beat Reed to the finish line any day. Sorry Jeff I can see by your number you are a Reed fan but that is how I feel.
  • Yeah I gotta say I do like it. Who knows what will happen.... I for one would like to see some different winners now and then...
    Although it would be great for my favorite drivers to win lots of races this yr. lol lol lol
    Let's Go RACIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It's one of those schemes that is so incredibly bland and simple that it looks amazing.
  • That retro car is
    U
    G
    L
    Y
    I like the regular one a lot, they ruined it with this one. I think Reed will get Valvoline in Victory Lane.
  • I like it better than the normal paint, but it is still lacking something to really make it wow me.
  • Looks cool to me. I hope both the #43 and #44 get back in victory lane.
  • I thought it was a pretty sharp looking ride. It's nice to see a car every now and then that brings back memories of NASCAR days of old.
  • Its ok I just think that red square logo conflicts with the petty blue.

    When Petty had STP, It also had red racing stripes so it blended better
  • Looks good. I'd bank on AJ, but that's just me..
  • I like it . Almost took me back 30 years..
  • It's nice. "Dinger" will do good in it ALL season.
  • It looks pretty cool to me! I like it!
  • It depends on how Boston Ventures spends their money. The cars have to be good before the driver can be good. I would probably be grinning just as big as you if the #43 ended up in victory lane but the only way we will find out is watch the race each week and see if they improve. Even though he's not my favorite driver I still like Petty Enterprises. I remember back in the early 70's watching Richard dominate the tracks. He was really my first memorable NASCAR figure as a kid and seeing his cars back in victory lane would be great. Also I really like the paint schemes. It's like Dale Jr did with the 2 tone colors that resembled some of the old 60's style cars from back in the days.
  • I hope the Pettys do well,
    they deserve it
    but it's gonna be a tough year for a lot of teams
  • It looks a lot better than the 43 lol.Sorry but it just looks weird seeing a red 43 with McDonalds on the hood.A.J. did really well in practice tonight.Maybe he ut that car up front a lot ,get some additional sponsorship,and possibly find victory lane in 2009.graphing calculator for palm tungsten e
  • No comments: