6.2.09

In NASCAR are all vehicles required to be insured?

May be...

  • I don't think so......but it was very interesting I was watching SPEED interview Tony Stewart tonight. During the interview Tony was interupted by some light music playing in the background. He paused and said "What is that?" John Roberts leaned over and whispered that Tony is the money YOU COULD be saving if you switched to GEICO!
    Tony turned around and there on a seat behind was a stack of cash with googly eyes singing....."I always feel like....someone's watching me!"


    Just an opinion as always.
  • I sure would hate to pay there BILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nationwide is never on Mikey's side.
  • Yes, I am pretty certain that they do have to be insured.
  • That would be funny, I'd hate to be Michael Watrip's Insurance adjustor
  • I don't think that was ever a requirement, but it is available..
    The teams have liability insurance though..
  • They are not street legal so they arent insured by auto insurance, the insurance is from a piece of equipment owned by a company/corporation etc.
  • Lol, he'd never shut up about it either.

    You: So, uh, are you insured?
    Him: Well, I've just got to thank NASCAR and their Godliness for keeping me safe, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have Mike Helton to suck up to.
    You: Yeah, but, do you have insurance?
    Him: No............(hangs head)
  • Yes of course. lol to Waltrip quip72 chevy truck pictures
  • No comments: