6.2.09

Of the four drivers at RPM, How do you think the finishing order will be for them?

May be...

  • Elliott will finish highest, then Kasey then AJ and last Reed. What do you guys think?
  • I think you nailed it.
    I thought you meant for Daytona not season, in that case you have to put Reed ahead of AJ. Unless AJ does manage to get full time sponsorship (which someone mentioned) then maybe you do have it right, but I dont think he will be able to make all the races.
  • I love AJ but he is only running part time so he will be at the bottom. I am not sure what order the other three would be in. They all seem equal talent wise so they could end up in any order.
  • Kasey
    AJ
    ? Flip a coin..probably Sadler, then Sorenson.
  • Umm
    I think, Elliott then kasey, reed and AJ

    Theirs no way AJ will do better than Reed because Aj is only doin 8 races and Reeds doing the whole season
  • Kasey as usual this year. Why is everyone so sure that AJ won't have a sponsor after his trial period. I think he will and I think he'll be good. Just sayin. It's a good question. Why all the hate?

    Kasey
    AJ
    Sadler
    Reed.

    I speak the obvious. lol
  • Ok, if you mean by season's end......

    I will say Kasey; Reed; Elliott; and AJ.

    Doubt AJ will race the entire season....unless sponsorship can be found. I think with their problems in the off season I doubt Elliott will be
    a contender this year. (No offense Prez)

    Just an opinion as always.
  • 1. Sorenson
    2. Sadler
    3. Kahne
    4. AJ
  • 1. #9
    2. #43
    3. #19
    4. #44
  • Just in general in any race or season points I would put Reed in front of A. J.
  • I think you are right and AJ will be picked up to run the whole season.
  • Alright you dumb troll, AJ's in only 8 races. If I had a damn crystal ball, I'd tell you but I don't. Go ahead, thumbs down me and report me you old hag.

    The AARP called, they want their cover pic back.
  • WTG Prez..you said it all!click to start helicopter games
  • No comments: