6.2.09

Attention contacts...?

May be...

  • You have been re-added my brother!!
  • Still shows you as added for me... I'll re-add.
  • AAHHHH doing some "spring cleaning" I see!

    It would be my honer Mr.Prez!
  • I was wondering why I just got a message that you added me as a contact since I thought we were already friends...LOL!
    Of course I added you back and sure I can handle all the stars you can check.

    Enjoy your day!
  • You re-added me like 3 times. I wonder what's going on your head lol?
  • Already added you back. Have a good Bud Shootout weekend, Prez. May luck be with Sadler. He's starting second and I hope to see him do well.
  • Your still in my contacts. But I would of added you back anyway, some of the things you find I would never of gone looking for, so the stars are cool with me (that goes for all of my contact too)
  • yay buddy
  • you still show as one of my contacts.
  • Am i still one i was at one time I think . H$ll i don't remember im OLD !!!!!!!!!
  • I added you back. I can deal with the major starring fetish. LOL. :)
  • Gotcha you back now.. The same thing happened to me one time.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Bro... I'll add you back!
    I can tolerate a billion stars LOL

    Hey Good Luck Tomorrow Evening Bro, I'm right there next to you!

    #98 Wins 2/7/09
  • Is there a question in our future?
  • I wondered why I got that message, I'll add ya Again. btw good luck to elliott at the shoot out!
  • YOu are on my list, but I am not on yours. If you want go ahead and add me back. Please. LOL
  • oh ok I'll add you back. I contact you every once in awhile and stuff.
  • You add your contacts, we are the fans!

    So now YOU have to add everyone not us!
    We only have to re-add you if you dump all your fans, Lol.
  • U are still on my list so u can add me back if you wish.
  • Same here Prez, You're on my list but I'm not on yours . You can add me back if you want. You gotta have all your cabinet members! Lol
  • OK sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
  • According to the little blue thingy by your name, you're still my contact..
  • You are still a contact of mine???? Add me back! :)
  • Okay!! lemme tell ya.. you star ALOT lol
  • according to my list your still here

    i need to go through mine also
    have a great one!!!
  • I have just dumped all of my contacts since I've had way too many that I've never heard of since they've added me. I'd like you all to add me again if you want and can tolerate all of my starring. Lol
  • It says I'm still a contact. . .
  • If you dumped your fans...you wouldn't be on our contact list. But I readded you anyway....
    I do that too from time to time.
  • You are still on my list, Brother Tom! Wouldn't have it any other way....
  • I like stars!
  • Yup sure will.

    I can hear the engines almost!best parking at lax
  • No comments: