7.2.09

NASCAR Nation...... Winner Choose Your Winner!!?

May be...

  • I've been picking Logano,but after watching practice yesterday,I will have to say Jimmie Johnson ;)
  • Elliot Sadler is my prediction, though I gotta root for my favorite driver Reed Sorenson!

    I can't even express how excited I am. Though it's exhibition.......it's NASCAR! And after a long winter, nothing is better than watching some good 'ol NASCAR!
  • I'm going with my man....Dale Jr Baby!!!
    Let's go racing boys!
  • Casey Mears all the way baby!
  • Kyle Busch!!!!
  • Carl Edwards!
  • David Ragan.
  • I pick Jeff Gordon to go from worst to first!
  • Smoke



    GO TONY
  • Jeff Gordon

    A big comback from 0 wins last year.
  • Elliott Freakin' Sadler baby!
  • Mark me down for Scott Speed with a rookie win since Liyah already stole my pick.
  • I pick Kevin Harvick!! He is pretty good in the draft! I'd love to see him win!
  • ::::::> SMOKE <::::::
  • Kurt Busch!
  • Alritey, Bud Shootout in a little over an Hour and a Half.
    Choose your winner.

    Let's Go Racing!


    MC: Paul Menard!
  • Robby Gordon I choose; but I think Jr will win.
  • Carl Edwards :D
  • Go Carl Edwards!!!
  • Jimmie Johnson
  • Jamie McMurtay is going to start this season right!

    I'm so excited!!
  • GO PAUL GO!!!

    Little somber though... hoping Patrick Sheltra is ok...
  • I want to see Dale Junior win the Bud Shootout!!!!

    WOW finally some racing going on. Woo Hoo.
  • Paul Menard? Really?

    Yeah I am going go w/ no on that and say KB
  • Well to be fare and answer your question, Kasey Kahne is going to win!

    But what I truly want to say is that I really don't care who wins at this point, I'm just ready for some cup racing!!!


    GENTLEMAN, S T A R T, Y O U R , E N G I N S !!!!!!!!
  • I'd pick Jr even if he wasn't my favorite driver. He's got a big talent for plate racing. I'm all atwitter!!! This ARCA race is nuts! Peace y'all.
  • I don't know why, but I've got a good feeling about Mr. Biffle. Hope that doesn't jinx him. lol

    EDIT: Darn, I did jinx him. : (
    Congrats to Harvick, though!card city gift national visa
  • No comments: