1.2.09

Are you ready to ride the Carl Edwards bandwagon?

May be...

  • No, I think I will stay on the Jimmie Johnson bandwagon. I've been riding on it since 2002. Of course, I have always been on the Jeff Gordon bandwagon as well.
  • Yea, I don't think I'm Ford material, I'm a full fledged DODGE FANATIC, and theirs NO way I'm giving up my HEMI!!!



    But if Cousin Carl decides to come over to the DODGE side, we would DEFINITELY welcome him in!!!
  • If he stands up to Kyle Busch again like he did last year at Bristol, I'm on!!
  • I'll get on but David is still my favorite.
    I just like all the Roush boys.
  • i wouldnt pull for carl if he was JR's teammate
    but it's still good to have you back
    i really aint been here but its getting closer to racetime
  • Count me out. I am with WinterGlory on this one. Not "Rowdy" enough. Whoo hooo!!!
  • Nice to see you back Fluffy but I think I am gonna stay on the Reed Sorenson bandwagon(LOL), something tells me I am gonna have a lot more space over here. I have a feeling Carl is gonna get crowded and fast.
  • Ah, fluffy glad to see you got your identity back. I do feel Carl is a threat for the championship.....but no I am not ready to ride a bandwagon.....I will still pull for my #43 as I always do.

    Just an opinion as always.
  • I am! But you better get on now, so we know who the real fans are. All we need is a conductor and a driver. Are you gettin' on?
  • It's not "rowdy" enough for me..
  • I've always liked to see Edwards do well. I still like to see the 48 do better however. LOL!
  • Nah, I'm too busy at the front of Denny's bandwagon :).
  • I'm not a Carl Edwards fan so I will have fun not cheering for him this season.
  • Nope not me . If he drove for any body but Roush i would !!! LOL

    Great to see you back!!!!!!!!1
  • Hmmm... I think it would be best to wait until he wins a few ... at least 2. Wouldn't want to get on the wrong wagon. Plus I want to make sure he doesn't take out my favorite driver in the restrictor plate tracks first. LOL
  • No thank you. That ship, excuse me, bandwagon has already left the station for me and I'm on board with the Blue Duece. Have a great season Fluff!!
  • no I hate Edwards he tries to act like such a good guy but he is really a jerk.
  • I used to be ON it, but I got OFF it once I saw the real him.air china ca985
  • No comments: