4.2.09

Who wins the trophy this year!?!?

May be...

  • Someone from Hendricks...most likely Jeff Gordon!
  • Cousin Carl
    Or the Biff
  • That's a very good question! Most teams are now catching up on to the COT.
    I noticed at the end of last season that some teams that weren't competitive early in the season were coming on. So the longer Nascar leaves the COT alone competition should get tighter. This should make for a great year of racing.
    Now to answer your question. If I were a betting man, I'd still have to bet on the 48 team. There is a chemistry built into that team that is going to be hard to beat! If the driver and crew chief of that team were separated for any reason, I'd be putting my money elsewhere!!
    Peace!
  • Ditto the Blessing and if its not Greg Biffle then I hope its Carl
  • jeff gordon
  • As a Dale Junior fan, I am obligated to say him....
    but really...
    Kyle Busch. ;)
  • I want Kyle to take that trophy so that I can hear you say "take a bow Kyle"....ROFL. I would not mind Jeff G, Jeff B, Martin T, Tony S or Elliot S also taking that trophy.


    God Bless and Keep our men and women overseas!!
  • I think it may be Jeff Burton. I have been thinking that the last week.
  • I have to go with Junior, that's where my heart is but I would also like to see Jeff get his 5th. It should be a very interesting year. I'm going out on a limb here and add Smoke & The Rocket man.

    Lenny D ~ I stand beside you in your salute to all of our troops!
  • Jeff Gordon.
  • ::::::::> SMOKE<::::::::
  • I think Kevin Harvick will win it.
  • I want Dale Jr to win the Championship this yr. But it would be cool to see Jeff Gordon get his 5th.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Jimmie Johnson.

    The #48 team are the only ones who can beat themselves right now. As long as Jimmie and the #48 guys keep their heads on the same page together, I believe we all will be looking at four Sprint Cups in a row for Johnson.
  • The driver of The #24 Dupont Chevrolet Impala SS,from Pittsboro,Indiana,4 Time Champion ,81 wins,Jeff Gordon .
  • Every year I keep telling my best friend that JJ will not win this year and then he goes and makes a liar out of me.

    I would love it if Kevin Harvick won this year but I think it might be mighty hard to knock JJ off of his pedestal.

    And God Bless all Armed Forces serving overseas, not just American.
  • I will say Carl Edwards squeaks by JJ this year..........It will be a great year though!!!!
  • The young Busch brother will finish what he start's this season.
    Braxton is my new hero!!!!
  • DALE EARNHARDT JR! WOOOO-HOOOOO!

    Sorry I tend to get a little more excited every day leading up to The Great American Race :0) 10 days to go...Yippee!
  • Kyle Buschgarden tractor tillers
  • No comments: