5.2.09

Nascar Nation. How many laps for a usual Nascar Race?

May be...

  • Not a Nascar guy but hate to hear about illness striking anyone. To PJ88 & Terry Lynn 2, get well soon!
  • It varies!
  • It depends on the track size as to how many laps there are.

    PJ88 Fan I was not aware that you were sick. I know health issue can take a toll on you and get you down so please get better soon. I was sick for almost 7 weeks total but I got my results back from the hospital yesterday and I am ok. Just need to take things slow and I will be back to 100% in no time.

    Scooter thank you for always checking in on me and begin there when I needed a friend and NASCAR Nation thank you for your thoughts and prayers especially the ones that have been there since the beginning, you know who you are and I couldn't have gotten through this without you.
  • Oh no! PJ88 Fan and Terry Lynn 2 are sick?! That's no good. I hope they get better soon!

    And for the answer, it depends on the length of the track.
  • it varies from track to track. maggie mentioned daytona, another example would be a short track. at martinsville or bristol, both half mile tracks, they run 500 laps, so the races are only 250 miles. on a mile and a half track, i believe 338 laps equals 500 miles (i'm too lazy to do the math right now) it also depends on if the race is a '500' or a '400'. on road courses, they run kilometers instead of miles. so you see, it varies greatly.
  • On another note I wish all of you from Nascar Nation the best especially PJ88 Fan & Terry Lynn 2 who are having health issues right now. I wish them both the best & a full recovery.
  • Well it depends on the miles and the size of the track. For instance the Daytona 500 coming up...Daytona is a 2.5 mile track so they will run 200 laps to have 500 miles.

    PJ88 my dear friend...I know is having health troubles and my prayers are always with her....wishing her only "diamonds".

    Terry Lynn I am sorry that you are ill. Feel better soon!!!!
  • I had no idea you were ill Terry-Lynn, I am sorry to hear that but I am glad you are OK. PJ88Fan you have a speedy recovery also.
  • The typical race has either 400 miles/laps or 500miles/laps. road course races are about 100 laps. I hope y'all get better soon!!! PJ and Terry Lynn, you are in my prayers.
  • It varies on the length of the race, and track.

    Best wishes to PJ88 Fan & Terry Lynn 2....
  • Depends on size of track!!!

    PJ88, I had NO clue you were sick too, Take ALL your Meds. drink lots of fluids and get LOTS of rest! get well soon!!!

    MISS T-L, Girl you gave some of us a big scare, I am SOOO glad your better. Anytime you need a friend KNOW that The KING will always be their!!!

    GET WELL SOON, EVERYONE!!! The races are coming and you don't want to miss anything!!!massive vaginal insertion
  • No comments: