2.2.09

Will fox still be using the Digger Cam's as they did last year in Nascar?

May be...

  • they were very popular and entertaining, they will be around a long time.
  • I hope so, they were especially cool during spin outs when drivers went over them (ex. Sadler at Atlanta). The only I don't like about it is Fox patting themselves on the back about it all year long selling tee shirts. C'mon now.
  • I do believe they are, I thought they were pretty cool too.

    Happy Groundhog Day to you too Storm :)
  • Oh I am sure Digger will be there. They will probably be giving you a call to borrow one from your yard. All those little diggers out there.
  • Yes, Digger will be back this yr, he is suppose to be better than ever, from the one promo I saw about him.. I think he is pretty cool.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Yep. Too bad they couldn't come up with a clever name for him.
  • Yes, they will and also ESPN/ABC will most likely be too. From what I understand is that FOX/ESPN/ABC will be sharing production costs during the first part of the season to save money.

    So Digger will be getting a lot more views.
  • I don't see why not. He was a pretty successful figure in 2008 with all the merchandise surrounding him, it wouldn't surprise me should he show up in 2009
  • Of course they will. They made it such a huge deal that they had it, they wouldn't give it up even if it wasn't popular. But some of the shots they get with it are pretty cool, so it will definitely be around for awhile,
  • Did you like the angles/shots from the cameras?

    I thought they were pretty cool, especially the angles they captured the cars at.

    Happy Groundhog Day!
  • Yep. They will be making money off of the "Digger" t-shirts so you know digger has a job as long a FOX does. Speaking of digger is your avatar a picture of one of the gophers you got from your yard?
  • I really hope so, some of the shot they get are awesome!
  • Absolutely Storm. Like you said, those view's are amazing.
  • Of course he is a part of the team now and I heard he is already in Daytona digging away and finding a good spotcard lan smc wireless
  • No comments: