6.2.09

For those who watched the Bud Shootout drawing last night...?

May be...

  • I would have to say Elliott Sadler could be a threat. The man has a army of 75 hound dogs(Bassett) and a gun. LOL

    Paul Menard drew P-1.
  • Do you *really* think Sadler is a threat to homeland security???? :)

    Who drew the pole? My son fell asleep before the end of it and I missed it because I was putting him to bed and taking care of some laundry and stuff.

    Thanks! :)
  • Nah, no threat to homeland security.....just to a pack of Oscar Meyer bologna....but not to homeland security.

    Paul Menard got the pole. But hopefully the #19 and #43 can team up and blow him away on lap 1.

    Just an opinion as always.
  • Menard got the pole, Elliott was making a joke I am sure it was a glitch
  • Paul Menard got the pole.

    ANd I seriously doubt that Sadler is a threat to Homeland security.
    Just a little mix up.
  • Elliott is definitely not a threat to Homeland Security. Paul Menard got the pole.
  • That was funny....yeah Elliot had troubles with his passport earlier but got it straightened out. No threat to homeland security but I hope he is somewhat of a threat on the track this season.

    Paul Menard drew the Pole kind of late in the drawing too.
  • The guy with the goofy sideburns and Daddy's money................


    Elliott was cracking a joke about his passport....................
  • Menard won the pole
  • That made me laugh, "They thought I was a threat to homeland security for a while."

    Menard on pole!!!
  • Menard got the pole!

    And the Elliot Saddler thing goes back to when he just got married he had lost his passport to go on his honeymoon! So someone decided to play a prank and say that HE IS A THREAT TO HOMELAND SECURITY!!!
  • Yeah it was Menard, but your boy starts 2nd! Bobby starts 8th, I'm happy with that!how to make a california roll
  • No comments: