12.2.09

Lewis Hamilton or Felipe Massa?

May be...

  • Who are you a fan off?
    Other choices are also welcomed
    Thanks!
  • Jenson Button
  • I'm not a fan of neither one, but if I had to choose between those 2, I would say Felipe.
    I'm mainly a fan of Fernando Alonso followed by Robert Kubica and Sebastian Vettel.
  • Robert Kubica, is a good driver, I think that this Championship he wins a lot of GPs. BMW has working in his car since half of last Championship, and they have the KERS system very evolved, in short, BMW in general is very evolved.
    I donВґt say that they wins Championship, but the give us a lot of suprises.

    (Sorry, i spanish, i donВґt have good english, i need to practice.)
  • I am big fan of Kubica but it is too bad he drives the hated BMW (I just f%$^#$ hate BMW's). I am also a big Raikkonen fan. I would have to say that that my favorite recent driver is Rubens -- he is just such a likable bloke and that goofy smile is infectious. I have a lot of respect for Alonso the way he improved that car last season was eye-opening.

    Ok so I have named like 20% of the drivers in F1 LOL but that is the way I see it.
  • I'm Australian so Mark Webber is my obvious choice. He has just completed his first test in the new RB5 and was only 3-4 seconds off Kovalanien's pace in the new Mclaren. Although Vettle was on standby, Mark managed 85 laps so I think that he is going to have a promising year after his accident last year. Add to the fact he had surgery to remove pins from his leg last week.
  • Massa is a nice guy and all but Hamilton is more of a fighter and a racer than the Brazilian will ever be.flying with a cold
  • No comments: