8.2.09

Are you one that believes in more than on favorite driver or not?

May be...

  • Not really. I want Jr. to win, and that is that. But if he is sucking it up, or out of a race altogether, I will pull for most chevy drivers late in the race. Especially if it is one that doesn't win alot, or has not won at all.
  • Well I think everyone pretty much knows I have 1 real favorite driver, but I also have others that I pull for and like to see have good finishes.... as long as it's behind Kevin lol
  • Prez sorry about Elliot. I had hopes and he was doing well for awhile there. I do have ONE favorite...but when he gets taken out then yeah I have several that I cheer for. When Kyle is in the back and maybe one of the others I like are up near the front I will cheer for them. But it will always be Kyle...if some of my favorites are neck and neck for the lead I route always for Kyle.
  • yes i like Jeff Gordon, then rest of HMS drivers, then Tony Stewart then anyone in a Chevy... If they all crash i turn the tv off and go out side.
  • I'm not but I like to hear everyone's side of things.
  • if the busch brothers count as one (most people think of them as sprung from the same source of evil), then yes i believe in one favorite--for me. but i like other drivers. otherwise, who would i cheer for everytime my boy rowdy ends up in the garage?
    ;-)
  • I have one favorite driver, but many I like. However, I do not want anyone but Kasey to win :) If Kasey is out for whatever reason, I will then switch my scanner to another driver and root them on. But, only if Kasey is out for the day. Even if he is limping around the track with no front end and 50 laps down, I stick to him!

    Thanks Winter Glory. I have lurked off and on, but haven't had the desire to enter my two cents. I guess I have been taking an off season, too ;)
  • I can honestly say I like Kasey Kahne, But a big part of me is a team player!

    With that said, GO TEAM RPM!!!

    #9 Kasey Kahne
    #19 Elliot Sadler
    #43 Reed Sorenson
    #44 A.J. Almandinger
  • I guess I have to,being that I am a Johnson and Logano fan.I also have a lot of other drivers that I really enjoy having success(Montoya,Martin,Jr.,Gordon,etc.)
  • Dale Sr. will always be my favorite as I followed him for many years. After he passed on, I took Happy Harvick under my wing. And of course, I love Jr and bad boy Kyle Busch! So, yes, I do believe in having more than 1 favorite driver!
  • the only thing i like better than junior is deep fried carp
  • I have more than one. Growing up I had a top five list of drivers that I liked.

    1. Bill Elliott
    2. Rusty Wallace
    3. 'Texas' Terry Labonte
    4. 'Ironman' Ricky Rudd
    5. Jeff Burton
  • I kind of consider Jimmie Johnson a favorite of mine, and I do like other some drivers, but I only want Jeff Gordon to win the race each and every time. I'll pull for the others if Gordon isn't in contention, but that's about as far as it goes. I always pull for Gordon through good times and bad times just like I always will.
  • Well for me Jr is my favorite and comes first no matter what!! But if he's out for some reason then I'll go with one of the others I like. I have a top 5 that consists of Dale jr, Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, Jimmie Johnson, and Jeff Gordon. But I only pull for the others if Jr can't win. And if Jr is winning I like the others to finish 2nd, 3rd etc etc... but It never happens that way.
  • I have a favorite (J. Gordon) then I have a few drivers I just like. (Jr, Martin and Edwards)
  • my favorite driver is Tony Stewart my second Favorite driver is Carl Edwards
  • I have 1 favorite driver. ANd we all who know that is. LOL

    I like Tony Stewart and wouldnt be disappointed if he would win.
  • I am obviously. I root for 2 but no more than that. It does get difficult because you don't know who to choose to win but when one driver wrecks you have a second one to root for. Like tonight after Bobby wrecked I could just stick with Jamie instead of rooting for both. But it's still nice rooting for two.
  • I'm a one car kinda guy. 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • I have several I root for. My favorite is Tony, then Jeff Burton, Carl Edwards, Bill Elliott, Mark Martin. If any or all of them are out of the race, I cross my fingers and hope that a Busch brother or Juan Problem Montoya don't win.
  • I have one favorite until he's out of the race.
    Hmm like tonight.

    However a lot of times I find myself going for certain drivers because I don't want other drivers to win.
    Again like tonight.
  • Welcome back Jaynarie, missed you. I have one big favorite Dale Jr but theres others that I like mostly Chevy drivers, and a couple Ford guys.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I have a favorite( Tony Stewart) and then a few that I like more than others and some who I would like to see win a race
  • Sadler's still my favorite, but Kahne's got more potential.
  • My favorite driver is Jeff Gordon. Do I enjoy watching other drivers? Sure. But I don't go out and buy their gear/stuff/etc. I really like Carl and Tony, but I don't have anything of theirs in my NASCAR collection. Hubby has his, and I have mine, which is mostly Jeff Gordon memorabilia. I have some Davey Allison stuff.
  • I'm like many fans I think. When Sr was killed, I ended up rooting for McMurray, Kenseth, Happy Harvick and Bobby LaBonte. Still do.
  • I have three favourite drivers, Casey Mears, Kevin Harvick and AJ Allmendinger.
  • 1 favorite- Kyle Busch.

    A handful of others I'd consider myself a fan of, and cheer for if Kyle's not in contention for the W.
  • Yes, I am.

    I have a few favorites (Denny, Kyle, Joey, and Tony) but Denny will always be my first favorite. :)
  • I don't really have a favorite driver for two reasons:
    1) Out of respect I like them all equally for their competitiveness, and dedication to motorsports (NASCAR)
    2) Most of those guys I see on the track, I would've probably beat if I would've been a NASCAR race car driver. Except I would have been driving against the old school drivers, which just makes me come to the conclusion that some of the drivers from the old days were much more hard core than these guys with the C.O.T. Therefore I don't favor the current crop of NASCAR drivers over any of the others. Also, to maintain that level of competitiveness from guys like Mark Martin, for so many years, is just so incredible, I can't compare the drivers in a manner that would set them above their competition (the other drivers)

    Note: The only way you can truly understand the no favoritism way of thinking, is out of respect for any drivers who you race against. A true competitor "loves" his competition. All of it.
  • I have one favorite, Kenseth. I have a few others I really like and am glad to see win, but when it comes down to it, Kenseth is The Man for me.
  • Well my All time fav is.......Dale Sr.

    Harvick has been my fav. ever since he climbed into the #29 car
    So in that sense yes.....
    More than 1 fav. at a time.....No, I have other drivers I like and think they are talented and will follow whats goin on with them but I dont feel the same about them or get as excited if they win a race like I do for my man Harvick!!!!!
    And right now....Color me Happy.....We won the Budweiser Shootout.....WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

    GO HARVICK & RCR!!!!!pda landscape view
  • No comments: