8.2.09

Subway to sponsor Carl Edwards?

May be...

  • http://www.racingone.com/article.aspx?ar...

    Subway Restaurants will be the primary sponsor for Carl Edwards in three Sprint Cup races this year. They will also be an associate sponsor on the #99 Ford Fusion.

    What do you think of the new Subway paint scheme for Carl? Or the sponsorship in general? I'm not a big fan of the paint scheme, but I think Carl Edwards and Subway is a perfect fit. What about you?
  • THE BIG BANANA!! Ol Cousin Carl got himself a yeller race car, cool I like it! He will defiantly stand out now!

    1-10 I'll give it a high 8.6 - 8.7ish!

    And the whole Subway thing, I think Cousin Carl could fit inside Jared! LOL Both of them will make a good commercial!
  • I think it looks real nice. LOL
  • !!! I finally found a paint scheme I dislike more than David's!
    Thank you!
    Anyways yes I think it's a great fit!
  • Sure why not? He got the body for it lol, but I don't know why they decided to sponsor Smoke before.
  • i thought it was distinct, so the paint worked in that effect
  • I don't like the paint scheme at all. As far as the sponsorship in general, meh... money is money. The only sponsorship I can say would 'fit' Edwards would be if TVLand sponsored him with a big picture of Mr. Ed on his hood.
  • The paint scheme is okay. What I find amusing is the fact that Office Depot, that used to sponsor Carl is now Tony's sponsor and that Subway, that used to sponsor Tony is now sponsoring Carl.how to fiberglass speakerbox
  • No comments: