8.2.09

Who will win the pole for the 2009 Daytona 500?

May be...

  • jr or joey logano david ragan maybe the 09 of brad keslowski
  • Boris Said.
  • truex
  • Jamie McMurray :) he is going to continue with his luck from last night.

    Edit: Mykey you took my answer :( LOL. Jk, I like to see other people picking Jamie too!
  • Awesome Bill from Dawsonville!
  • bill in the 21
  • Kyle Busch
  • I'm Going out on a Huge Major Limb....James Hylton.


    Okay maybe not... Imma say Jamie McMurray get's the Pole


    I want too See Scott Speed, Menard or Truex on pole though
    EDIT: Come on TRUEX!!
    EDIT: YIPPPIEEE!!!!!
  • Dale Jr
  • Is this 1989 or 2009? Bill Elliott will take the pole today!!!
  • greg biffle GO # 16
  • The first correct answer or closest answer will get the 10 points.
  • I think it will be mark martin.. but i would love 2 see it be Joey Logano he is AHdorable!
  • Bill Elliott
  • Mark is going to hang on to it!

    EDIT: Aw shucks Truex just took it away from Martin, now I hope Mark stays on the front row.
  • truex jr
  • I sure hope Dale Jr but it looks like Mark Martin and that is kool!!

    Congrats to Martin Truex Jr & Mark Martin!!!

    Is that good enough for 10????? :-)
  • I'm casting my vote for Awesome Bill from Dawsonville. I really hope he gets it.synchronize failed
  • No comments: