8.2.09

Logano or Speed in 2009?

May be...

  • Logano - he's with the better organization
  • ....coin toss?
  • Well that is a toss up.
    I will pick Logano, I think he has better equipment.
  • Logano all the way. Look at how he has won in nearly everything he has tried. The kid is a natural talent.
  • Who was ahead when they wrecked together??
  • Well if David stays away from them they both should do okay. : P
    I'm picking Speed just becuase I like him more though.
  • I will go with Logano because I think he will have access to better equipment and personnel.
  • Logano. Speed looks like he is still trying to grasp what a stock car is.
  • logano much better ride in the 20
  • Scott Speed. Logano will turn out to be another Casey Atwood.
  • honestly, i think that might turn out to be the best/closest battle of the year--probably even better than the championship. i like both of 'em, so as long as they both do well, i'm happy.
  • I'm going to have to go with Logano. Gibbs has been grooming him for awhile now and as has already been mentioned he's got access to better equipment (read: cashflow)

    I've taken an instant dislike to Speed, I'm not sure why. Felt the same way about the Busch brothers when they hit the scene and so far my opinions on them haven't changed much.
  • Depends on track i say...

    But im picking Scott Speed because he has a fun attitude, especially with that inccident with Ricky Steinhouse last year. That made me like him even more. Plus hes been the only American Formula 1 driver in recent years. Soo C"MON people cheer him on!!!

    Logano will do best on the 1.5 miles
    (Thats what hes best at, especially Nationwide, Arca, and divisional series)

    Speed will do best on the flat tracks/road courses/short tracks
    (Look at his resume... and what hes been racing)
    -Mazda Formula
    -British Formula Championship
    -Eurocup Formula Renault
    -Northern Europe Formula Renault
    -Asian Formula Challange
    -Formula 1
    -GP2 Series
    -A1 Grand Prix
    -Arca series
    -Truck series
    I mean c'mon... racing in ALL those series has to give some advantage and experience right?

    But on the 2+ mile (oval) tracks its anyones game. Both have about the same experience for those. Another thing to think about, they are both young and aggressive... so its quite equal.
  • I agree with the above answer.
  • Hmmm.... that's a tough one.

    Let's just say I think Logano will produce less scrap metal than Speed lol
  • Hmm..Speed, but not by much.
  • Logano. I like Speed, but he has the whole hyped up on Mountain Dew thing going on which makes me think he might be more sporadic and prone to accidents.
  • Logano......That Scott Speed Guy trips me out....He is a weird one, I think there is somethin about him thats not right.....LOL...I dont know maybe he's just tryin too hard to be funny or somethin!!!!

    GO HARVICK & RCR!!!!!
  • Logano for me....and it really sucked that they were both taken out so early last night. I would have loved to seen where they finished had they been able to finish the race.
  • Scott Speed
  • who will do better?
  • Well, Speed has mucho experience including F-1. However, Logano is some kind of vunderkind.

    Even with the lack of experience, I'd give the nod to Logano, but only by a hair. Ought to be interesting, at least.
  • I'm thinking Joey Logano is going to do better because I think that he is more experienced or has become a better driver and he also has a good crew chief and owner and I'm actually expecting him to do great things! And he's only 18!!
  • Joey Logano.Scott Speed is pretty good,but he is no Sliced Bread.Besides,Joey is in a far better car and with a much better crew.bagel cream cheese lox
  • No comments: