12.2.09

What a heck of a finish for Duel 1!!!?

May be...

  • I didn't get to see the finish, and I have yet to find video of the finish.

    But...

    YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!... GORDON WONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... WHOOOOOOOOO!!!

    Sorry it's been a while. :P
  • That was exciting!!! i was cheering for Stewart, Amirola, and Logano.. wow that was exciting... the final 3 laps.

    What yall think of this first duel? i hope Duel 2 is better.
  • I agree. One of the better races at Daytona.
  • Typical Daytona. Good job Joey. Stick a pie in everyones face.

    Thank goodness for Blackberry technology.
  • Was happy to see Jeff win. But was really pulling for Tony to pull it off.

    Since my driver is in the second duel race. I will be pulling for him.
    Right now he just had a bad pit stop. His fault. But it is early he will bounce back.
    I think it will come down to Kyle and Junior.
  • Yes, it was! I'm very happy to see Jeff back in victory lane with his daughter. I know it wasn't a points race, but it has been a long time since Gordon fans have had a reason to celebrate after a race. I hope he does just as good in the 500. Logano did pretty good, too. Congrats to Jeff Gordon for the win and Scott Riggs for making the race!
  • MAN! I missed it, I have no cable, are the results up yet?!?!?! I feel so lost with out NASCAR! :(
  • Jeff Gordon cheated.
  • Great race. I was pulling for Tony, but it's cool to see Jeff get back in vl. And what an awesome job by Joey Lagono!

    How cool is it two of the drivers who went winless last year win two of the first races of the season!
  • Great finish and Im stoked for the 2nd. Les get it on!!
  • Happy for Jeff and his team. Glad for Scott Riggs and Tommy Baldwin.
  • All I'm glad is Truex starts on the Pole for Daytona 500!
    What a Save he did!

    Congrats to Almirola Great Run and Jeff Gordon Fans!


    P.S. Jeff Gordons Daughter is very Cutepioneer pdf1007
  • No comments: