8.2.09

Now that the shootout is over...?

May be...

  • It should have been McMurray. I'm not happy at all.

    Bring on the 500!!
  • Bring on the Duals. That was not what I had in mind from Sadler's side of it.
  • i'm happy, but not because harvick won; but because NASCAR season is FINALLY here!!!
  • I wanted Jeff Gordon to win.
  • I almost want to bet that Jamie's gonna win the 500.

    I'm ready.
  • I am pretty happy about it Jamie McMurray finished 2nd and Carl Edwards finished 7th so it was a Pretty good race I guess! I wish David Ragan would have got to finish the race I think he could have possible won it! I am ready for the 500 now!
  • i'm preety satisfied with the performence of jeff gordon my faviriot and sorta glad that jimmie johnson wiped out and that logano shouldn't even be in nascar he's way to young
  • I AM SOOO HAPPY!! I THINK I AM GOING TO SLEEP GOOD TONIGHT !! WHAT A GREAT RACE!!

    GO HARVICK !!
  • I'M HAPPY!

    I'm happy! ecstatic!!! thrilled!!!! overjoyed!!!! It's so great to see Kev back in vl after so long it almost feels like he won the 500 again instead of the shootout LOL

    All I can think of is what an awesome start it is to a season that I wasn't even really looking forward to that much though the off season.

    Bring on the 500!!!!
  • I got a trash talkin' text from my brother-in-law Jim.
    (The "happy" fan in the family)

    I reap what I sew...I *may* have started it.

    Hmm...I was hoping McMurray would hold him off actually.
    Que sera sera, congrats to the 29 fans.
  • YOu have got to give to Kevin, he never ever gave up tonight.
    I thought it was a exciting race, kept me glued to the tv all night.

    Now lets go to Daytona 500. WHere it all begins.
  • Wanted Jeff to win - but oh well, this is just the begining......
  • I very unhappy. The win should have gone to Jamie because he was in the lead on the scoring loop when the caution came out. It's the same thing they did to Martin at daytona in 2007. But I am getting over it. I'm ready for the actual race next week.
  • Very. Kevin never quit. Was in there at the right moment. The Bud Shootout has to have a little luck to win it.
  • Not too happy. Jeff shoulda had that one. But I guess he's saving his stuff for next weekend. But he(double hockey sticks) yeah I'm glad that the season has started! Boggity Boggity Boggity Boys.... let's go racing!!
  • That was a wild race and a GREAT start to the racing season!!!
  • Pissed
  • it ok. at least a Chevy won. could have been worse. Now we got the Gatorade duel 125's on thursday then the 500 next sunday ..
  • Menard and Speed both wrecked... gimme a decent Qualifying Spot tomorrow and Hand Me the Duels.
  • I am happy that it was a great race with a great finish.Not so much excited about the winner lol.
  • Kevin has matured so much since he took over that ride. I'm so excited for him! He never gave up tonight and deserved that win.
  • I'm very happy! "Happy" is my favorite active driver and it was so awesome to see him back in Victory Lane. Hopefully he will be there next Sunday as well.
    What a finish that was!
  • I was hoping Gordon would win right there at the end, but I'm definitely happy for Kevin. Kevin hasn't won in a while, so I'm glad for him and his fans. I know it wasn't a points race, but it's tough to win a race these days. Any kind of win is worth celebrating. I'm proud that my driver was competitive all night long after starting in the back. That was a good race and hopefully it will be the start to a great season.
  • I always like to see Kevin Harvick win.He is definitely one of my favorites.He and his wife just seem like such down to earth people.
  • i be mad cuz jr lose
  • I am happy that Happy won. It has been a long time coming and he has started this season wonderful.

    Would have been thrilled if Tony had won. I think he did excellent, first race as owner/driver. I was hoping a Chevy would win, Tony's Chevy. Oh well, there are more chances coming.
  • and Kevin has won, I am very happy. How about you?
  • I'm pretty happy. Kinda dissapointed Jeff didn't win but it's nice to see him running up front. The Shootout was exciting. Those last 10 laps were intense. I wasn't expecting Harvick to sneak up and win the race.
  • I'm happy Kevin won, that was pretty cool how he came from nowhere to win and he managed to avoid almost every wreck out there tonight, he did good! congrats to his fans for a great start of the season!
  • I loved the race. RCR won so I'm excited for the 500!!!
  • great race. congrats to kevin.
    come on daytona 500 WHOOO
  • WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

    I AM FREAKIN ESTATIC!!!!!!!

    GO HARVICK & RCR.......WAY TO START THE SEASON!!!!!!

    CONGRATS TO ALL MY FELLOW HARVICK FANS!!!!!!real estate letter of intent form
  • No comments: