9.2.09

Mark and Martin got the front row, if you did, would you sandbag for the duals or go for the win?

May be...

  • I would see how my car handles in traffic and in the draft.
    I would only go for the win if the situation presented itself without doing anything crazy.
  • Alway's go for the victory, second place is the first loser.
  • I'd run the hell out of that car and if it didn't make it then tell Rick Hendrick to yank one of Jimmie Johnson's backup cars and paint it up for me. He's got plenty of cars if I was to run out.
  • Mark is a top shelf competitor. He won't sandbag, and neither would I.

    EDIT: I missed that "and". So, same goes for Truex. They'll both go for it.

    EDIT: They DO have somthing to lose. If the car gets wrecked beyond repair, and they have to switch to a back-up car, they go to the back of the field in the 500. On the other hand, if they blow an engine, they are allowed to change engines between the 150's and the 500 without penalty.

    If the go-or-go-home guys that are not yet locked in the field by qualifying time wreck or blow an engine, well, they go home.
  • Go for the win, they literally have nothing to lose!
  • man if you got the car go for the win!winning any race here is huge.
  • I would run hard and try to finish as high as possible without doing anything crazy. If anything, it's the best practice session of the week so use it. So what if you crash. Starting up front is no big advantage at Daytona anyway.
  • I would run it as hard as I could for the win. More wins(points or not) is whats its about. I would go for the win Mr Prez!
  • i would race the wheels of the car. goin for the win
  • Go for the win.
  • I would be just like Mark.

    I would "run the heck out of it" to try and win.
  • No sense in being out there if your not going to go for the win and I fully expect both of them to do that!!sri lakan airways
  • No comments: