9.2.09

Who nabbed the pole for the 500?

May be...

  • Martin Truex Jr. won the pole with Mark Martin coming in second. The non-top 35 teams that locked themselves in were Tony Stewart, Travis Kvapil & Bill Elliott, meaning that Terry Labonte is a lock as well cause he would have the past champions provisional.
  • Truex Jr won the pole. Only saw bits and pieces so not sure how Sadler did yet. Seems like yesterday was the day to take care of sick kids.
  • I missed that part on the Shootout, but that is hilarious! I was so upset during the 500 when Bobby got taken out. But, of course, fan favorite Sadler was taken out, my mom's fav Jr. was taken out and my hubby's fav, Harvick, won! I was real salty, though.

    Hope you're feeling better!

    Truex Jr. on the pole.
  • Truex got the pole. Elliott got 29th but don't worry, the Dodges are set up for the race. The best Dodge was Reed Sorenson in 28th.
  • Martin Truex Jr. got the pole. Mark Martin starts outside the front row. (2nd)...that was funny..the shootout was a great race.
  • Truex was the nabber and the other Martin (Mark) was 2nd!
  • Missed qualifying yesterday - I've been sick :( How did Sadler do during qualifying?

    Also, who found it hilarious when the commentator (Mike Joy???) said "He slid through there like a hot dog out of a bun" or whatever the exact words were during the Shootout? I almost spit my drink all over my son (who was asleep on my lap, lol).ipaq 3870 accessories
  • No comments: