10.2.09

Who's really for NASCAR RACING on tv?

May be...

  • i love it but only with larry macreynolds darell waltrip and i forgot his name but espn sucks with nascar
  • I watch every one in all 3 series. I love it!!! Peace y'all.
  • Well, Yeah I do, I love it! I thought everybody did...
  • I watch all forms of racing on TV, thats one of the reasons I have 2 big HDTV's. I love Nascar on TV.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I love it because it is too expensive to go to the track.
  • Im glad its on TV or I wouldnt be able to watch my favorite sport. I like them all. Even the 2 mile track in Fontana.(not my fav but i still watch)
  • No, I'm ready for NASCAR RACING in the shower...

    /sarcasm
  • I watch every race except the 1 1/2 mile boring tracks like California.
  • What kind of question is that???
    You can't go to every race, and the only
    to keep up with the sport is the tube...
    You can skip the races you don't like..
  • I'm really ready for it. I watch all cup races (try to anyway) most Nationwide races and some of the truck races.
  • I am ! I am going to buy an even bigger tv just for this season !
  • I'm with Wooley except I like Fontana. I like wide open hanging RPM tracks.
  • I like the racing but PLEASE...make the "Boogity, boogity, boogity" go away!!!
  • I love watching nascar on tv because i can see the cars when their going real fast but i really love to be their in person
  • I love NASCAR on TV -- except for the doodler races as we call them in Texas -- I can't do the doodlers!
  • I watch all 36 + the NASCAR Nationwide Series 35 races + NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 25 races and a few Rolex races throughout the season. I am NASCAR Strong!lipuma vs american express company
  • No comments: