13.2.09

Who is the one driver you think everyone will be avoiding this year?

May be...

  • AJ Almendinger when he is racing. Or his former Red Bull teammate Scott Speed.
  • Hmm..Sadler? j/k...I've never trashed talk you in NASCAR :)

    Probably Stremme after what I've been seeing thus far this season.
  • Stremme 7 Logano
  • Actually, after the Shootout, it seems smart to avoid anyone named David.
  • Same as it has been since he came Cup racing.

    Jaun Pablo Montoya
  • Reckless Robby Gordon & Juan Pablo Montoya
  • Robbie Gordon or Juan Pablo.

    Take your pick.
  • I don't know if M. Waltrip has matured yet. He's not mean, just emotional. If you mess with him he will get you back strait away. Despite his own running up the track he doesn't give much respect. But he does make the best commercials. I say just add David and Speed to your list this year.
  • John Andretti is in the field...he is good for taking out at least five cars when he bounces his hot-rod off the wall on lap five.
  • aj allmendinger
  • ROBBY GORDON IS AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN.....
    SECONDS FROM A 5 CAR PILE UP AT ALL TIMES
  • You ALWAYS have to avoid Michael Waltrip and Robby Gordon. After the second duel, I'm sure that Ryan Newman would also add David Reutimann to that list, as well.
  • David Ragan
  • "The Madman" Kyle Busch or maybe the inexperience of Joey Logano
  • My favorite Nascar driver, Robby Gordon. He helped cause the first crash in the shootout and the first crash (spinning Kurt Busch) in the first duel. But I love him anyway. Stay clear of Robby!

    http://www.robbygordonoffroad.com/
  • Lest year it was a toss up between Sam Hornish Jr. and Michael Waltrip. This year I think it will be David Stremme based on his Daytona performance.
  • Scott Speed. I actually really like the guy from what I am seeing in interviews and such but hasn't he crashed in every event this week so far...LOL!
  • I agree with David Stremme. After his performance at the shootout, I am going to he cringing whenever Jamie or Bobby goes near him. It always seems like the inevitable happens to them.
  • Scott Speed, I don't like his attitude and I bet he will just be a show off on the track if he ever gets the chance.
  • John "Crash" Andretti (if he finds a ride) and Robby Gordon.
  • I agree with you that it will be David Stremme.
  • Yeah, add JPM to last year's list. Seems like he was wrecking every other week, and collecting up good cars with him. He's likely calmed down a little, but Logano might just wear that tiarra this year. They get the setup right for him eventually, but its clear he isn't comfortable in Tony's car yet. Did you see him in practice today? He really had his hands full.
  • David Gilliland cut his own throat last year with his poor decision at Watkin's Glen and inexcusable move on Montoya at Texas. He was a feel good story, won a race in an unsponsored car in the Busch Series but his lack of self control appears to have black balled him in the cup series, at least it has for now.

    edit: Oops, I read the question wrong. In the Daytona 500 the 2 drivers I would avoid racing around are David Stremme and Greg Biffle. How many times can you wreck during Speedweek? If it's one of those 2 guys the answer is as many as it takes to park it in the garage LOL I really like Greg but might have to sit him on my fantasy team this week.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • The human wrecking ball....Juan Pablo Montoya.
  • Scott Speed and Michael Waltrip.
  • anybody with yellow tap on their bumpers for starters
  • I actually think that people will be avoiding Joey Logano or Scott Speed. All things considered, I just don't think they have enough experience to be running with the big guys.
  • Unfortunately I think Scott Speed will be the one. And you always have to watch out for Robby Gordon and Waltrip.

    And no offense but always I get a little nervous when Kevins around Elliot. Not because of anything he does, but it just seems like the poor guy attracts trouble, and Kevin does that good enough on his own! LOL
  • Robby Gordon cant finish a race without causing an accident
  • After seeing him in the shootout and the duels I am a little concerned about Greg Biffle.....he's been in EVERY caution so far this year.
    But seriously...I agree with your Stremme statement.

    Just an opinion as always.
  • David Stremme or possibly Scott Speed (even though he just seems to get caught up in the wrecks). Maybe, in addition to rookie stripes, they should add some wrecker stripes ;).
  • Joey Lagano
    David Stremme
    Robby Gordonstandard racing transmission
  • No comments: