30.3.09

Anyone watch the NCWTS tantrum today?

May be...

  • LOL!

    Kyle just left the track running cause the stupidity of him crossing the commit line.
  • T-bone's a Tony Stewart fan Lenny..direct the KB insults in my direction.

    Kyle's an opinionated lil' bugger..you don't like that about him..I do.

    Good effort today Kyle..good effort.
  • Harvick raced a good race. I hate to see Kyle ran off the track. It's not a very good move. He broke the commitment line rule. It caused him to fall from second to the end of the line. I guess every driver makes dumb mistakes. That was his. The worst mistake was running all the way off the track. That doesn't help his image improve to make people think he's maturing. He needs to work on those emotions very badly.
  • Instead of picking his truck up at his garage next race,
    the team should leave it out at turn three.. lol
    Hey.. We could get lucky.. He might commit hari kari..
    Good grief.. What a drama queen.. Twelve year old girl..
    Great job Kevin, and team..
  • lmao! Wonder when he's gonna begin to grow up? Amazing! Truly Amazing that anyone could be so silly!
  • They don't call him Kryle Busch for nothing
    hopefully the next time he pits // his crew just stands there and saying change them your self...
    and if i was his sponsor.. i no longer would be
  • Typical Kyle Busch. Go Harvick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • "I did not break the rules, I did not break the rules.................Wahhhhhhh, I am going to my hauler; LEAVE ME ALONE UNTIL I WIN!!!!!!"

    Guess who that was.......................??? LOL

    Yep, T-bone; that was a shot at YOUR BOY!!!! (And I emphasize B-O-Y!!)
  • beginning to see a habit there
  • Kyle can't get better until he faces the real issue behind his erratic behavior. He needs to confront the hurt feelings he has toward Rick Hendrick and realize his being let go by Rick was his fault alone.

    Blaming others and blocking the truth in his mind is not healthy for him.
  • Hmmmm, another signature tantrum today at the Truck Series Martinsville race. The driver left the track!! Anyone watch it?
    I was falling out of my chair laughing so hard. Kudos to Harvick with the 1-2 finish.
  • I wonder if there would have been a penalty for fixing his truck on the track if he had not crossed the commitment line. I think he was mad cause he got passed by Harvick. and couldn't catch him to do the same back. I will say Harvick did a good job not to mention the run away from the track.3 golf light oil
  • No comments: