4.4.09

Who will finish ahead in the cup race, Dale Jr or Kyle Busch?

May be...

  • Kyle, surely.....!!
  • Let's see, I hope they both wreck and finish either 42nd or 43rd, and Kyle Busch is higher in points... so I say (and hope) Dale Jr.
  • LMAO... I'll go with Shrub
  • <---------
  • I got to go with Kyle , he's been running so good and Jr has had his share of problems lately . I like Jr , I was a loyle Sr fan for years even when he drove for wrangler when he was not so muched liked , but Kyle has been on a roll ,so I got to go with Kyle
  • Kyle may have an advantage today, but Jr will be ahead tomorrow..
    I think Hamlin has something for everyone tomorrow..
  • Guess if I had to pick one it would be Kyle
    I like Jr.too-just going by the stats.
  • I don't have a favorite at this point...but my gut says that Jr will finish ahead...I just wanted to say I think Maggie went above and beyond with all those little cheerleader rhymes for each answer...it would take me a month to come up with all those little ditties.
  • It was nice to see Maggie honoring Jr this week, losing a bet finally and I was entertained all week by her sources.

    Best of luck to both drivers this weekend!
  • lol my neighbor is psycho for that NASCAR stuff, I asked her and she screamed "Jeff Gordon" as if he had a halo over his head. I swear I just don't get the lure of turning left so much! She sure does though!
  • I'd like to see Jr, will be Kyle.
  • I really hope Jr does better than Ky. Busch for once this year.
  • After seeing the Busch race today, I think Kyle will do better than Jr. tomorrow.
  • Jr all da way
  • Dale Jr.
  • I wonder.......
    The driver who has won twice this year and 14 in the past 4? Or the guy who has won 3 in the past 4 years and none this year. HMMM......
    I say Rowdy finishes top 3 and Junior between 10th and 17th..
  • busch this weekdatastage forum
  • No comments: