29.3.09

Who will take the checkered flag at Martinsville today?

May be...

  • Kyle Busch

    I am great, I love the new avatar ;)
  • Kyle Busch will take the win !

    Just great and you ?
  • My usual answer...Jamie McMurray :) He will win sooner or later.
  • Hmm tough choice... I would say Jeff Burton but im not sure...

    So...... my pick is CLINT BOWYER!!! w00t go Bowyer!

    And im doing great!!! Stayed up late last night to watch the Formula One race, which had a very exciting final 5 laps. Vettel and Kubica having car-brawl lmao.
  • Junior ~ Who else? Doin' great!! Great to see ya smilin' my friend! I'm pretty dang happy myself. :))
  • Hopefully Harvick but we'll see. doin good today and I love Martinsville been twice
  • my hometown track!!!
    how the heck are yall today???????
  • maybe jeff gordon but i think jimmy jonson is going to win and im doing great
  • Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson
    I'd be better if I thought Jr. had a chance
  • Clint Bowyer

    I'm excellent, how are you?
  • The pole sitter, Jeff Gordon. And I'm doing great! Enjoy the race!
  • Hopefully something will happen and the #88 can win..I'd rather Jeff Gordon win than Jimmie Johnson...come on somebody beat Jimmie.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • 11..Denny Hamlin.

    I'm good..you?hdtv xbox cables
  • No comments: