1.4.09

If you were an animal, what would you be?

May be...

  • I'd be Uga the Bulldog. I love the Georgia Bulldogs and bulldogs in general.
  • A dolphin. They just swim around having a good time most of their lives. They are smart and one of the few animals that have sex just for the fun of it LOL
    Jonah's FINE N 09!!!!
  • It would def. be some type of bird so I could fly around and watch whatever races I wanted too

    and so I can poop on all my enemies cars..
  • I would be a wolf.
  • eagle
  • I would be a Bald Eagle. They just look so cool when they fly.
  • i would be a mongoose because snakes can't f**k with them
  • Buster my Beagle. He is lazy, spoiled and has his owners wrapped around his paws. Sounds good to me. ;)
  • I suppose I'd be a housecat. I like to sleep, snuggle and play!
  • amm I am a bunny....and I can hop real fast to when I got a fox after me.
  • Digger. He gets an up front view if every race.
  • I would be a perigrine falcon, they can go 200 mph!
    http://www.hawkquest.org/mews/PeregrineF...
  • I would be a dolphin :D
  • A white bengal tiger with blue eyes!!
  • One of my bosses dogs. They get more love than most folks I know....LOL!! They come to work every day, they get petted, played with, rubbed and kissed a million times a day, get treats from everyone on the building and all our delievery guys, there is an electronic fence surrounding the place so they go out when ever they please, they get to go up north and swim in the lake every weekend in the summer time, they sleep with mom & dad in a big 'ole comfy bed.

    They are good dogs a couple of golden-doodles, living a very charmed life. I'd take that.
  • I would be a Blue Butterfly
  • I would be a Blue whale . They seem so free and have few enemies.. All they do is eat and swim all over the world
  • I'd be an eagle..
  • A big, lazy bear. That's what everyone calls me.
  • A Lion, king of the jungle. I'd take care of the little one's.

    http://7art-screensavers.com/screenshots...
  • I would be Dale Jr.'s most loyal dog. LOL
  • A black panther.

    I'm dark, lithe, solitary and catlike. I'm also so quiet you don't know I'm around.
  • Alpha, female wolf. Loyal to my pack, but vicious to enemies or intruders.

    Here is what I would look like
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/april8th/12...
  • According to my wife, I AM an animal.

    But I would like to be a cute widdle bunny wabbit because then all of the pretty girls would hug and kiss me.
  • A Jaguar or Puma.
  • I would be an alligator,you get to swim all the time and eat fish .xbox2 patent
  • No comments: