1.4.09

Who starts #1 this week at Texas?

May be...

  • Somebody who isn't associated with winning poles..
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.. Unless his teammate makes it three straight..
    Jr has the best starting record at the track, and will want this one..
    Jimmie does have the second best starting record, though.. Jeff,
    and Jr both have two poles, so it looks like a Hendricks day, for
    qualifying.. Jr on top..
    Starting the field by points is in no way disrespectful.. Those positions
    have been earned, just like the top thirty five.. There was a time the field
    was set by the postmark, on the entry form.. The guys who aren't fast
    enough will have to beat someone, and not just for a lap.. The system
    is fine, the way it is..
  • David Ragan
  • I hope they get qualifying in. Last night on the news here in East Texas(about 3.5 hours from the track) they are calling for shower thursday night and friday morning. But who knows though, the weather here changes every hour so who knows but I will go out and say Jamie McMurray win the pole at Texas if they get it in.
  • My money is on the pole winner. Unless he has an unapproved change on the car and is forced to the back for the start. Sorry, I can be smartass sometimes. :)
  • Good afternoon Lenny. Praying for Brax every day. I'll pick Ryan Newman.
  • roush car but i wont weasle out so id say carl edwards
  • Denny Hamlon
  • Hopefully the rain stays away and the field can be set respecfully!!
  • My favorite driver will be on the pole, Robby Gordon. Ha! April Fools.

    Ok I say Kurt Busch the #2
  • Jeff Gordon or Dale Jr.
  • I am going with Carl Edwards since he won both races here l;ast year...and he is pretty darn hungry for something.
    Kyle won both Nationwide races last year...so he is a good bet as well.
    I will go with Carl just for the pole.
    It saddens me to see that you have lowered yourself to hater/troll.
    For what reason?? Jr. came out ahead last Sunday. And those Jr. hating trolls (like FUQ OFF) aren't any more appreciated by us Kyle fans anymore than they are appreciated by Jr. fans.
    So much for trying to have some fun here.I will be glad when Sunday comes.
  • I think you'll see someone you don't expect on the pole, like a Sadler or Kahne. Hey Lenny I liked Tyler's little dunk mishap. UCONN will win and Nova will pick NC apart. Hey maybe next year my Indiana Hoosiers will win at least ten games.

    Boys and Girls it's Hamlin
  • It don't matter who starts first because Jimmy is gonna finish first :)

    "GO JIMMY GO"
  • Denny Hamlon, I think
  • Carl Edwards

    Prez of the #18 hater club, I like it!!!

    Go 88
  • Carl Edwards
  • I'm thinkin' the 88using a bluetooth phone
  • No comments: