30.3.09

Did Robbie Gordon merge with another organization or is he still driving for his own team?

May be...

  • Robby is still driving for his own team. He does get engines and support from one of the bigger organizations, similar to the Stewart-Haas arrangement with HMS.
  • He is still his own disaster, I mean owner.

    Sorry, not a Robby Gordon fan AT ALL................


    Sorry Storm.................. :-(

    I will give him credit for hanging in there against all the big dogs however.
  • I believe he is a ONE MAN TEAM!
  • He's still the same old maverick, refusing to sell out and merge. It does get confusing at times though, he changes manufacturers as often as Maggie changes avatars LOL
    Jonah's FINE N 09!!!!
  • Gordon is an independent with no business partner. In fact, Robby Gordon is listed as the owner of the number 7.
  • My favorite driver Robby Gordon, is a one man show in nascar. That is why I love him. He could get a better ride by merging or driving for another team, but he is to hard headed and independent to do so.
  • I believe he is still his own boss........And doing a great job at it :)
  • He still is with his own team. He's #7 still. Plus, I saw on the back of his car the Jim Beam logo.
  • I know at one time he was talking about merging. Did he?international flight go american airlines castres
  • No comments: