1.4.09

Do you think Jeff Gordon is going to win one this year ?

May be...

  • Of course he'll win.. He's been in the mix, so why wouldn't he..
  • Absolutely. Last year was a fluke. He's too good & he's been so close. I wouldn't put it past him to win a road race, back it up with a Talledaga win & take the Bristol nite race. I'd like to see Jeff & Jimmie battling it out for the championship like in '07.
  • Have you heard him talk?
    he "thounds thorta" gay
  • I sure hope so
  • Yes.
  • No not Just one but Jeff will win at least 5. His team is starting to come together and you can see that every week. It won't be long until they start winning.
  • Definitely... And to the moron who said he isn't in his prime anymore, Sr. Had 2 say TWO championships and 22 wins when he was older than Gordon.
  • Oh yeah, he's gonna win several races this yr, and I think he will spoil his team mate's 4 championships in a row.. Come on Jeff I got $$$ riding on this bet, and I'm sure Jeff will win races and the championship.

    Go Dale Jr Hms
  • eventually he's to good even though i hate him
  • Jeff Gordon is # 1....
  • He will win a bunch of races this year and hopefully the championship.
  • Yes I think that he will,they are getting there stuff together this year.
  • I'd say yes...he's been really strong this year and I wouldn't be surprised if he checked another track off his "need to win list" this weekend.
  • Really soon...
  • Of course I do. He has had cars capable of winning almost every race so far. I think he will win several races this year with the first win coming soon. And I believe he might also win his fifth championship if he keeps it up.
  • He will and it could be this week. And he's definitely capable of winning a road course. Look at Jimmie's run last year. Fairly quiet, then exploded in the Chase. Look for Gordon to put up at least one more in the Chase...
  • my prediction is 3.
  • Never know. Everyone is quick to say "absolutely" and "of course" yet he hasn't won a race in eons. Either has Harvick, Junya and several others. Maybe not. He's not in his PRIME anymore.

    Ahh... just the reaction I come to love. Reality. The suckers in life don't like to face it.herzt car
  • No comments: