2.4.09

If you could meet one contact who would it be?

May be...

  • I can't pick just one!

    Holla at Johnny's Mom and 1selkie! What track should we go to?
  • Probably Winter Glory. She's funny and very knowledgeable. She might teach me how to root for Shrub, which is something I would like to do because he works on his cars and is driven and can be quite funny. I also like that he races every chance he gets. I just don't like his personality and the way he treats people. So, yeah, I think she would be interesting to meet. I would, of course, wear my Jr. Nation shirt for the occasion. :P
  • The Commander-in-Chief of Nascar Nation, you brother!
  • Mike Helton . He could get you in anywhere. :)
  • Way too many to pick one. We'll just all hold a convention, talk NASCAR, and hang out. That would make my day. The only thing we may have to do is keep the obnoxious Jr fans and Kyle Busch fans away from each other. Or we can just throw in some money and bet on who wins the argument.

    But all in all, it would be a good time, and I would like to meet all the people in NASCAR Nation.
  • ........Well,it would have to be the current prez.
    When the NASCAR section was first started I was the First top contributor for the NASCAR section.
  • id have 2 say storm bandit i think she lives in the same state as me
  • There is more than just one i would like to meet,But mostly the trolls then wam bam bang boom . we would be Friends .
  • i would love to meet everyone but i adore OLD FART/HOT PAPA"S avatars so i guess i will choose him. All the girls seem so cool, i would also love to hang out with them for a couple of days.
  • Well if it could only be one then I guess it would have to be you Mr. Prez :)
  • Probably Johnny's Mommy. We seem to be a lot alike. Or Rosie, to hear more of her work adventures. Or Maggie. Or dang, just about any of the girls I have as contacts.

    And I bet Green Bean would be a riot at a race <LOL.> There's some pretty thoughtful guys on here too.

    Heck, I can't choose. Why don't we just have a convention? <LOL>
  • Well you honey...I'd pick you.

    Just so I could knock ya out and have a Red Sox tattoo put on your back :P

    *bats eyes innocently*
  • I would probably pick Tbone. I think we could have a lot of fun arguing about NASCAR.
  • In NASCAR it would have been Tim Richmond
  • I can't do it. Can't pick just one, there are to many people in here I have come to adore, respect and truly care about so you see I can't just pick ONE.

    Sorry Prez, I tried. Hey, you are on my list of the folks I want to meet someday though :)
  • I would have to say you Hot Pres.
  • 1selkie and Rosie, for sure... I think we should plan a girls race weekend and meet up. We'd have a blast!
  • As others have said there are way too many fun people on here to limit it to one. If I could only meet one though it would have to be my brother to the south, David G!
    Joanh's FINE N 09!!!!
  • too hard t pick just one, can we just have a convention?
  • You of course, darling.
  • Dale Jr
  • I would like to meet everyone from the nation, but if I had to pick one…Maggie would be that one.
  • It would be really hard to pick but I would go with my boy Tregosteevo aka Jonah's Daddy !
  • I'd like to meet that Mexican American Chick/Dude so I could beat "it" with a big stick.
  • Maggie &/or Storm Bandit

    Preferably at the same time!! :-)~
  • The Army Sapper I would like to meet him.
  • Lenny D

    Just so we could argue about how bad Junior is and how awesome Kyle Busch is.mandalay ranch aspen
  • No comments: