3.4.09

Kasey, Casey, or KC...?

May be...

  • .....Casey Kasem
    .....K.C.And The Sunshine Band
  • I am gonna have to agree with you there Prez........At least the BBQ sauce wont let you down.
  • A1 steak sauce
  • Yes Prez you are right that stuff is awesome .
  • now u talkin better than kraft
    also i like open pit
  • Kasey Kahne, cant beat a cute nascar driver :)
  • How 'bout a little of all three!!
  • Can I put the BBQ sauce on Kasey and Casey? (joke)
  • KC and the Sunshine Band...


    KNOW IT ALL ......YOU DON'T!!!!!

    HAHAHA...it Was KC and the Sunshine Band. Pffffft.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98X3uWGfJ...
    I am gonna call me...Ms. Know It All.
  • I have to go with Montreal Steak Seasoning! Then KC, Casey and Kasey in that order.

    MMMMMM...gotta go thaw out a tri-tip now. Thanks for the idea!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • I am with Storm Bandit. Only I'll have my K.C. BBQ sauce on Kasey for sure.
  • I'd never choose a mere bottle of BBQ sauce over Kasey or Casey.
  • How about KC and the Sunshine Band?!? I pick them...Shake-shake-shake...Shake your Booty!
    edit-oops, my bad know it all
    Jonah's FINE N 09!!!!
  • One doesn't "run" anymore
    One "runs" into the wall quite often
    and one has never given me the "runs".........So I will go with the BBQ sauce.
  • Casey Mears then if it is BBQ i have to choose Sweet Baby Ray's!
  • Casey Mears
  • I would have to pick Casey but the KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce sounds yummy.
  • they all 3 suck. and jonah's dad, cool and the gang sang that song, not KC and the sunshine band.
  • Kasey
  • Kasey, I haven't even heard of that BBQ sauce.
  • I just assumed KC=Kansas City...come on! Kansas City is about the 6th most exciting cookie cutter on the whole circuit...how can you leave that out?
  • As in KC Masterpiece. I pick the BBQ sauce, that stuff is the best.
  • Lol, I pick Casey Mears.
  • I gave up on Casey already.

    Never was a Kasey fan.

    As for KC, I like Cattlemans myself.abbotsford airport car rental
  • No comments: