31.3.09

Who Here hates Matt Kenseth?

May be...

  • Not me. I used to pit crew for a team at Madison International Speedway in Wisconsin. We used to race against Matt, Travis Kvapil, Jay, Jim, Johnny and Tim Sauter, and Scott Wimmer, just to name a few.
  • matt makes my ears stand up and thats hard 2 do..
  • I don't hate Kenseth at all. He is a good driver and has 1 Sprint Cup championship. He won the Daytona 500 too. I don't see why anyone would hate Kenseth.
  • there was a little psycho girl in here obsessed with Matt Kenseth. When she found out he still loves his wife she started to hate him. Now her obsession has turned into hate. Creepy I know, but yeah, that's her. Puberty is a b1+ch
  • I don't hate Matt at all; he's pretty cool. But he kind of made me angry when he spun Jeff out at Bristol a few years ago. But I have moved on since then.
  • I hate him
  • I really like Matt Kenseth he is very straight forward guy who races clean and fair. Whats not to like plus his cats name is Lars after the Metallica drummer.
  • He is my favorite driver. I live and die on Sundays with the 17! How can you HATE Matt Kenseth? He just shows up, shuts up and does his thing week in and week out.
  • he's ok. awesome avator of felicia barton, she's from my home town of va. beach. she sang the national anthem at the norfolk admirals AHL hockey game last friday night, i worked the game. when she first started to sing it, her mic. didn't work, so she just had to stand there looking dumd for about 5 minutes while they found a back up microphone. she played it off well though, she just laughed along with the crowd while she waited. i know it has nothing to do with the question, but i just wanted to share my story about the girl in your avator.
  • he's not on the top of my list but he's okay. so i don't hate him.
  • I could care less. I'm more of an Indycar person anyway.
  • That's a silly question..
    Nobody hates Matt Kenseth..
  • he was a rookie the same year as jr so he never got the respect he deserved i belive i think he is a great driver who does not whine even tho he drives a ford
  • I don't hate him . He is actually one of my top 5 drivers.
  • Let's see. Your 360 profile tell's me you are a fan.

    BQ: So why ask that question?

    "sigh" there you go
  • wait this is coming from the one who is obsessed with this guy like 3 months ago

    I thought you loved that brat what made you change your mine
  • I don't hate Matt. I think he's a very good driver. I think he races pretty clean, but isn't afraid to mix it up when he has to. I didn't like when he spun out Gordon at Bristol, but I do believe it was not intentional.
  • "sigh" lay it on me
  • I don't hate him.

    I just think he is................Lucky.
  • I like Matt. He's one of the coolest people on the track.teds compression stockings
  • No comments: