3.4.09

Ladys,Who do you think is the cutest Nascar driver?

May be...

  • I think Jeff Gordon is the best looking driver. Jimmie Johnson, Kasey Kahne, and Juan Pablo are also very good looking., Brian Vickers, Micheal Waltrip, David Ragan, Jamie McMurray,as well as JJ Yeley, Tony Stewart and Clint Bowyer are fairly easy on the eyes. Funny that I don't consider Jr very good looking, since he's my favorite driver. But I do think his and Jimmie's beards are a nice addition this year.

    And yes, guys, we do appreciate driving talent, but its nice to look too!
  • I like J.J.,My favorite driver Junior and Clint Bowyer toname a few.
  • 1. Kasey Kahne by a mile
    then Clint Bowyer
  • I like Jeff G, Jamie M, Ryan N, Jimmies not bad when he shaves, otherwise no. Kasey is way to baby looking for me, I like them to look like men not teenagers because im not a teenager!
  • Reed Sorenson, Elliott Sadler and Kasey Kahne :)
  • Juan Montoya

    Lighten up a bit Digger, we know it's all about the skills.
    Can't help but notice a good lookin guy in a firesuit when we see one though :)
  • If I was a chick, I'd say the Nextel Cup Victory Lane girl ; )
  • Bobby Labonte with Clint Bowyer and Ryan Newman tied for second!
  • Cute - David Ragan, Dale Jr., Clint Bowyer, Marcos Ambrose, Michael Waltrip and Carl Edwards.

    Handsome - Elliott Sadler and Jimmie Johnson
  • Ok well to be honest with you I think Paul Menard is very hot. But my all time favorite and cutest driver is Dale Jr.
  • Kasey Kahne by far!
    #9 Budweiser dodge
    Go Richard Petty Motor Sports
  • Carl Edwards, Kasey Kahne, David Ragan, Denny Hamlin, Jamie McMurray and Reed Sorenson. All are equally hot.
  • who cares its about skill
  • Juan Pablo Montoya, he is one hot latino

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I would have to say Casey Mears, Kevin Harvick, AJ Allmendinger, Kasey Kahne and Tony Stewart.
  • Kevin Harvick and Juan Pablo Montoya.
  • Drivers that are cute are Kasey Kahne, Casey Mears and Reed Sorenson.
    Drivers that are handsome are Elliot Sadler, Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Carl Edwards and Dale Jr.
    For me there is a difference in cute and handsome.how to change font color on desktop
  • No comments: