19.7.08

Auto Racing - Who Else is a Fan?

May be...

  • I am crazy about NASCAR. I have followed it all my life.
    Dale Jr is my driver, but your guy(if it is kyle) sure is on a tear!!
  • Well in the Sprint Cup it would be Kyle Busch!!! Of All time Morgan Shepherd
  • 1. Of course I'm a NASCAR fan

    2. Jeff Gordon and Kyle Busch are tops on my list. Denny Hamlin, Brian Vickers, and Jimmie Johnson are distantly behind them.

    I like your choice in drivers!!
  • i love it
    my man DALE JR
    but damn he dont look nothing like you
    you cute to
  • OMG, me too
    Kurt or Kyle?
    okay.
    I am
    Kyle Busch
    you've heard from me
  • everyone who post here should be a fan, i like anyone who can beat kyle right now, but i have alot of drivers i like, my fav is jr though
  • OMG. i'm a fan too. and i'm also crazy - about nascar that is. imagine that!!!
    and i like busch too, both of them. they are both sooo awesome and sooo "hunky."
    i hope no one "cuter" starts racing anytime soon; i'd have to change favorites.
    ;-)
  • carl edwards, clint bowyer, smoke, kasey kahne, i just do not like jr.
  • Im just plain crazy. Crazy for Nascar! My favorite is Kurt Busch.
  • OMG I'm crazy about NASCAR! My favorite is Busch. He is awesome and so cute. Who else is a NASCAR fan? Who is your favorite driver? I'd love to hear from you.
  • I am crazy about NASCAR too! My favorite driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr. I am Dale Jr.'s NUMBER ONE fan! He is more handsome than Busch!! Sexier too! More than anyone in NASCAR! :)

    Go Dale Jr.!!!
    JUNIOR NATION!!
  • vickers.......go red bull.. mike skinner...old school.
  • 30 years of Nascar racing, YES am a FAN!
    Dale Sr was my favorite but now i pull for several....
    Smoke, Jr, Kyle, Kurt, Harvick, Newman, Johnson, Gordon..just cannot stay with just one..love them all
  • OMG!!!!! he is SOOOO cute!! I'm also attracted to shaved chimps and large eared freaks with no taste in sunglasses!!
  • sorry i love jr and smoke
  • OMGWTFBBQROFL I'm a fan too!11!1shift+one!!1

    I like Travis Kvapil he's super cute and I heard he's huge
  • Believe or not I`m 45 years old and I like Jeff Gordon.I always here crap because of it.
  • Obviously I'm a big fan of NASCAR! My favorite driver is Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch in a distant second.
  • you are HOT I ENJOY NASCAR
  • Yep A BIG fan myself. I don't think Kyle is a hunka hunka burnin love but who cares if he isn't. The guy drives like he owns the season which he does and is absolutely awesome.




    #18's #1 Fan Rowdys World...I luv you man!! I can always count on a you for chuckle at least. This time you made me snort my soda thru my nose.
  • OMG me two My fave is Jr!!
  • Love Nascar would rather watch a race than the Superbowl.
    Mark Martin is my favorite. I also like Clint Bowyer.
  • No. 88 Sweetheart!!!!
  • No comments: