13.7.08

Is this Marco Andretti?

May be...

  • no, and i have met him and John andretti 2
  • Well, since the URL has the name Christian Klien in it, I would assume it's Honda F1 driver Christian Klien.
  • http://images.hondatuningmagazine.com/ne...

    If so he's really hot :o <3
  • Nope not Marco, he has lighter hair, and a different face all together, thats probably a Honda guy, test driver or a engineer or something.

    Go Helio
  • No, it's not. I don't know who that is.
  • No. that person is nowhere close to even looking like my future hubby.

    Click the link below.
  • No, thats defiantly not Marco. He does look sort of familiar though, I wonder where I've seen him before?
  • 1 comment:

    Jeff said...

    The link goes to a picture of Christian Klien. He piloted F1 cars for Jaguar then Red Bull. He then went to a test driver position for Honda (2007) and is now a test driver for BMW (2008).