13.7.08

Looks like the only thing that can slow Kyle Busch down is the mud. I thought that was pretty cool.?

May be...

  • Kyle Busch is by no means the first NASCAR driver to ever get stuck in the infield grass after a day of rain. The fact is he won the race and the coolest part was seeing the whole team come out to show that they are there for him no matter what the circumstance.

    Maybe in your 4 years of watching races you should have taken your eyes off of where jr was going to end up finishing and paid a little more attention to the ones that know how to get it done when its time to lay it on the line.
  • dangit Johnson shoulda won but who in there right mind lets Kyle get the outside I was so mad
  • I thought that was pretty funny. Didnt Jr. blow a transmission doing a burn out a couple of years ago and have to be pushed to VL?
  • I had to laugh at that one. However, I guess the point is that you are going to victory lane one way or another. I've seen people pushed before but I'm not sure if they were ever stuck in the mud.
  • In my my four years of watching Nascar I never seen a car get stuck in the mud. What did you think of Kyle's little problem with the mud?

    Go Kyle.B
  • Im sure all of the other drivers would have loved to been the guy stuck in the mud after winning the race.
  • Okay, I was even laughing at that one a little.
  • I thought it was funny and he could have cared less. I love his attitude he is out there to win it and thats, that!
  • No comments: