16.7.08

Can you be a NASCAR fan and still have your original teeth?

May be...

  • My & my mom's dental records & our tickets stubs from last weeks Daytona Cup & Nationwide races both say........................................


    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Haha your funny how long did it take you to come up with that one?? FYI Nascar fans come in all different shapes, sizes, and breeds and the last time I checked most of them were smarter than you cause they wouldn't ask dumb questions like this one!
  • wow this shur ant the worst question ive heard jjyelly and ones that say kyle busch have skill are but other than that yup your a dumb@$$ i have a question for you are there really little babies that cant curse that make it so i cant ????
  • Last year we had a family reunion at the Daytona 500. There were 137 of us. We came up one short of a full set of teeth! I think it was an eye tooth.
  • Yes... I have them in a jar out in the privy... thanks fer askin!
  • I sure hope so. I am not a backwoods hick, and I love nascar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yes, I have all mine...

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Hahaha your so funny. NOT.
  • You have got to be kidding me. What in the world does that matter? Weird. Get a life. This is the best way you spend your time?
  • I don't have any false teeth yet. I may have had a couple remove due to crowding and cavities, but the others are real. Also, your question is insulting to some people.
  • I have all 32 of my pearlie whites.. ooohhh and wow.. I'm not the stereotype either.. YIKES let's just throw a wrench in that question.. *eyeroll*
  • (checking for original teeth)

    Yes!!
  • Why, are you afraid they'll kick you out when you open your mouth to speak and they discover you don't have any?

    go JR.>>>>
  • Sure you can! In fact, you can be gay and be a NASCAR fan! My best friend is gay and has all his teeth, and he goes to whatever race it is they have in Michigan every year...I have no idea what it's called because I'm not a fan...
  • Yes.
  • Not all of them, and they certainly will not be white, instead more of a moldy brown green that sort of smell of a tainted cheese when exposed for too long.
  • It is very expensive to attend nascar events. Most of the people probably make more $$$ than you ever will and have better teeth (original). Your question is an undeniable testiment to your ignorance. Now go brush your tooth and go to bed!
  • i really dont think you can...

    BUT you can have a John deer hat and marry your sister if you are a nascar fan

    lol best answer?
  • Yep, sure can.

    BUT, can you be a troll without that stupid, frizzy hairdo???
  • Yes, and you can also like watermelon and fried chicken without being black.
  • Sometimes. & with a name like OLGA you can also figure you need to go on a diet.
  • lol, yes.
  • Well my four year old daughter just announced she's going to be a race car driver when she grows up, and we don't even have a tv in the house! Of course.. all her baby teeth will fall out in the next few years :)
  • ROFLMAO, cannot believe you actually asked such a STUPID QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where are you from, the tree houses in the jungles or coal mines in the hills????

    Time for trolls beddiebye time..nite nite..don't forget to brush or put yours in the jar beside nightstand or you in a barn with the horses azzz?
  • HAHAHAHAHA....
  • lmmfao! NO.
  • Great question-I love it!
  • hm....i belive i have my original teeth.

    hahahahaha.
    thanks for the 2 points!

    have a great day you ignorant troll
    =]
  • Yes. I am proof of that. I did see a guy the other day however who had a Jeff gordon sticker and an Auburn Tigers sticker on his truck (loser). He didn't have many toofs.
  • http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
  • Can anyone that has ever met you in person honestly say you aren't a total stupid C*&t?
  • No comments: