14.7.08

Will Kyle Busch hit the magic 10?

May be...

  • im a dale fan and i do feel that toyota has an hourse power advange but kyle is a great driver i love his style crazy loosse and fast but it piss me off to see him wipp my drivers *** every week end but i give him props and when its your year its your year


    (dang rowds number one fan you made me hungry)
  • I think so.
  • Well I think time will tell, but the highest Kyle will ever get to is 10. Thats a tough thing to accomplish in a season, but right now he has a good shot at the Cup. Then again anything can happen. Remember Jeff Gordons 400+ lead before the chase then Jimmie Johnson led by 10-20 points. Well Kyle leads by 60 as of know, and others challenged for the win, but his lead will diminish. So will his chances at the cup...
  • yes he will
  • Of course with out any doubt he will not only win 10 but I gurantee he will win more than 10 and will have a chance to break the modern era record of 13 wins held by Jeff Gordon and Richard Petty. JGR and the 18 team is head and shoulders above the competition right now and has been all year. The 18 car and team are in a zone right now where nothing can goes wrong and everything goes right. I don't see that team slowing down whatesoever anytime soon. Even though Kyle won't admit it, I truly believe he is out to show Rick Hendrick he made a mistake in letting hiim go and is peforming at a level not seen in quite a long time. It will be a major disappointment if he doesn't win the title because at this stage no one is close to him with the only drivers to watch out for would be Edwards, Johnson and Kenseth as they have been running well as of late and run good in the chase.
  • hell no
  • Without a doubt.
  • I like it!
  • It looks like that

    I won't be surprised if he gets 13 or even more, he is out to prove people wrong, and everytime I have doubted him this season, he goes out and puts all doubts to rest. He's won at every type of track on the schedule now, so I don't see why not. He had the best run going in the chase last season, but got into an accident with Jr. at Kansas, so I look for him to win some in the chase, also. The team is really clicking.
  • i abulutly hate to admit it but i think he will
  • Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, and Rusty Wallace all have hit the 10/10 plus win mark in recent history NASCAR. Do you think Kyle will hit the Magic 10? How many do you think he will end up with? Wouldn't a win at the Brickyard be the cherry on top of the year he is having? Thoughts?

    Food for thought:

    Jimmie (10) won 4 of the last 5 races in 2007: He won the cup

    Jeff Gordon won 13 in 1998. With the last three wins in the last 4 races: He won the cup

    Rusty (10) did it in1993 but lost the cup to Dale Sr by 80 points.
  • i do believe he will. my question is will he pull off a double-double - double-digit wins in two series? i have a feeling a triple-double might be out of reach, but a double-double would be cool. and he's already tied yet another record - 14 wins across series, set by kevin harvick in 2006 (9 nns and 5 cup wins). one more in any of the top three series and he'll own another record.

    hmm, making myself hungry for an in-and-out burger with all this double-double talk...
    ;-)
  • I THANK HE WOULD WIN TEN AND SOME MORE BUT I HOPE HE WONT WIN ANY MORE
  • No comments: