15.7.08

Kyle Busch or The Intimidator?

May be...

  • I liked trivia buffs answer. However if you insist. Had that been Sr instead of Jr the outcome may have been the same. What would have been differant is that in the following week or two Kyle would have gotten close enough or Sr would have gotten close enough and there would have been M&M's all over the track. Old school -vs- new school.

    Maybe in about 10 years we will be able to see any other comparison. If, IF, Kyle lasts that long. Kurt started out that way too and now has seemed to have been humbled like many other of todays new style of aggresive drivers. Sooner or later the owners or Nascar step on them.....
  • Dale Senior, He is a legend, Kyle is nowhere near Dale!!! I would love to see them race each other though!!! There would be lotsa pieces to pick up after and we would have to give Kyle a diaper after wards!!! Kyle has mad talent, but there is NO comparison!!! Dale would send Kyle back to school with his tail between his legs, whimpering!!! Yep.
  • I can see that your stuck
    But, I can't tell what that is that your stuck on
  • #3 Dale Sr would lay the smack down on #18 Kyle Busch
  • That's like comparing Pee Wee Herman to John Wayne!
  • There is no comparison the way I see it. Yes Kyle can drive and he has 7 wins....Senior had 7 back to back Championships. You are comparing a Legend to a wanna be. Maybe some day he will be a champion but he has a lot to learn before that will happen. If your stuck...call a tow truck. =o`) ~Peace~
  • I'm sick of the comparisons between Sr. and Kyle Busch. Let's see here -
    Sr. - 7 championships
    Sr - 76 wins

    Mr. 18 - 0 championships (counting all the other series he's raced in)
    Mr. 18 - 11 wins.

    Yeah, Mr. 18 sounds so much better than Dale Sr.
  • I was and will forever be a fan of Dale, I am and will forever be a fan of Kyle.............. I can honestly say, I just don't know!!
  • Senior is in a league of his own, though, and I have a hard time even putting KyBusch's name in the same sentence!! LOL
  • You know something, JR fans wont admit this, but they would have love to seen JR put a move on Richmond like Kyle did to him. They wont admit it though, but I bet they really wish Dale JR was as aggressive as Kyle. Well too bad he isnt and he doesnt have aggressive bone in his body. I figured more Sr fans would cheer for KYLE because he drives a lot like SR and I thought that is what the fans loved. So anyway to your question I would go with a side by side finish at Darlington with Sr winning by .00001 while JR rides around midpack with no aggression or desire to compete even though his fans are worshipping him in the stands and they cant even tell you why
  • DALE (INTIMIDATOR- 7time champion) EARNHARDT
  • I'd totally go for Ricky Rudd.
  • Earnhardt today. Ask me the same question in a couple of years and maybe my answer will change.
  • Kyle Busch. He puts moves on guys similar to what Sr. used to do. That was all driver the last 2 laps at Chicagoland Saturday. Kyle is on his way to becoming a great in the sport, at a younger age than Sr, even though they have many of the same characteristics.

    No I'm not an Earnhardt Sr. hater, I respected his talent, and he earned his fans, nothing was handed to him in that aspect. The question said "Who would y'all go for"...well I like Kyle better than I did Sr. so I would go for him. No sentimental votes here, just my own opinion.

    I mean if I didn't let personal opinions in the way, Sr. might wreck Kyle if given the chance. If the race came down to Jr. and Kyle, well that has happened before, and Kyle did exactly what the Intimidator would have done. He's got those aggressive genes.
  • Seriously pitting Kyle Bush against a 7 time champ? That's like a ant against a human foot. (SQUASHHH) Hand's down The Intimidator
  • THE INTIMIDATOR!!!!!!!!
  • dale=championships kyle for now just races yes kyle can drive im a lifelong earnhardt sr. and jr. but sr. won 7 cups back when there were some pretty good drivers ie the king so for me its not even a question
  • Why do we have to compare? Sr. was a great driver in his day....Kyle Busch is a great driver in his day.
  • Are you kidding? While Kyle has some talent there is no way he is even close to Dale Sr. in some many ways. Kyle is young and has alot to still learn. He is hated in the nascar circles because he just seemed to show up and be on the top. I know it did not happen that way but to the newbies in the sport that is what they see. Kyle has to earn the respect of the other drivers before he can even be compared to Dale Sr. Love him or hate him Dale Sr. was well respected by his fellow drivers and nascar. They listened to him. I would watch were I asked this question if I were you.... might get eggs in your face.
  • Davie Allison
  • Please... Only the most die-hard Kyle Busch fan or the most die-hard Earnhardt hater would choose Kyle Busch.
  • Who would y'all go for more. Kyle or Sr. I'm pretty stuck here..
  • EARNHARDT
  • No comments: