14.7.08

Who do you think is better, Dale Jr. or Kyle Busch?

May be...

  • Worlds easiest question


    KYLE BUSCH is your answer.

    Since 2005 Kyle has

    11 wins

    Dale Jr has 3


    And Kyles just keeps going up while Jr had his only hot streak from 01-04 now he is dimming like a candle
  • this season on record alone Shrub is walking away with the trophy
  • The eagle lands at midnight.
  • At this exact moment, KB because he's ahead in the points.
  • Yes.
  • I would love to see them both drive the same type of car and then make that comparison, but based on current preformance it is Kyle, hands down.

    Just remember, he hasn't won the championship yet!!
  • Who is the better what? Driver? I think we have to give that to Kyle Busch currently. Statistics don't lie so currently we have to concede the better driver status to Kyle Busch. Now if we are talking about who is the better person? If I were given a chance to spend 15 minutes talking with Jr or Kyle, I'd opt for Junior. He seems far more humble and far more down to earth. But that's just me. And, for what it's worth, the humility and "down to earth"-ness doesn't mean a thing on the race track.
  • One has seven times as many Sprint Cup wins as the other. What do you think? Duh!!!!!
  • As of now Kyle is. We will have to wait few seasons down the road when history and stats will give us a better answser. Kyle is having a dream season thats for sure, but can he keep this up beyond this season?

    Those two will be battaling for years to come I think.
  • Kyle Busch hands down
  • Hands down................Rowdy!!!

    To those who point to Jr's humility, who cares! Rowdy is and should be proud of what he's done this year.
  • I think Kyle Busch has no fear--that is one thing you need for racing, besides a good car and driving skills to pull off many wins.

    It is not that Busch is better then Jr., it is because he is less fearfull then him. Which one could call lack of common sense/stupid driving or the best driving they have ever seen.
  • Kyle Busch is the better driver. As far as the better person? I don't know. I've never personally met them. Jr seems really honest and humble. Kyle was a little smart*** for a few years but he seems to be growing up. My 15 yr old is also a smart*** but hopefully one day he will also grow up. I think Kyle is on to great things.
  • I still say Jr has the upper hand. Give me the thumbs down, Jr still doesn't put the blame on anybody else (I am NOT bashing Kyle) he accepts it and most times, will take the fault. The last person he blamed for a wreck was NASCAR in Cali for racing on a wet track.

    He accepted the crash at New Hampshire, when McMurry smacked into him. If that was Kyle, he would have said, "Is the 26 blind? How can he not see a bright yellow car?"

    But Kyle is sure driving the wheels off his cars, and will be tough to beat.
  • junior is the best because he is so popular guy
  • Hold on, let me take my blinders off. Ok ok, it's Kyle, easily
  • Kyle Busch
  • Kyle is..
  • Kyle busch
  • Kyle Busch
  • No comments: