16.7.08

What driver has wrecked the most other drivers during his career?

May be...

  • first of all, dale sr. in definetly not in hell! i'm a girl and i've only been watching nascar for the past 5 or 6 years (i'm 24). anyway, i would say that tony stewart and kasey kahne are both contenders for wrecking other drivers!
  • Many people here are fans of Dale Sr. and regardless of what he did on and off the track he was a good man. Did you know that he bought the seed corn for every farmer in North Carolina when he got rich enough to do so? That man was booed and cheered as much or more so than Kyle is now and I am so much of a Kyle fan but he could never fill the shoes of the Intimidator.

    I am sure that you don't care but you made enemies here now. What a terrible thing to say.
  • I agree that it was Earnhardt Sr...I recall Bristol where he took Terry Labonte out on the last lap, and Nascar allowed it. I don't recall any other driver being so tempted to do so as Earnhardt was.
  • I'd say it has to be Earnhardt Sr hands down but I didn't start folowing racing till around 1980 so anybody know if any of the old school drivers were as dirty as Dale?
    The funny thing was after he'd wreck someone for a "win" he'd tell the reporters "I hate that it happened but that's racing". Yeah that kind of BS sure got him a ticket to Hell.
    Anyone know a site that has the stats on wrecks?
  • Try youtube.. an search Nascar.. See what you can find, and let me know OK
  • I'd say Kyle Busch is on the wrecker list and climbing. Go get em greenbean!
  • Dale Sr. He got what he deserved.

    Maggie is funny. "Great Man" she says. He was a wife beater and an alcoholic you idiot. That's GREAT!
  • Id say Juan Pablo Montoya has wrecked and made the most enemies in the shortest period of time.
  • man what gives you the gumption to say someone is in hell
    i hope you burn in HELL !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sniffy, you sir are an imbicle. Go back to the "I slept with my sister section, or the MY maw and paw is first cuzins section". You ignorance is flamiong, and really not wanted here. Report Abuse
  • No comments: