17.7.08

Who has made the most improvement since the Daytona 500 this year?

May be...

  • yea i would def say elliot sadler but number one would be Matt Kenseth
  • I say Elliott Sadler but that has biased written all over it. What do you think?
  • Paul Menard doing very well Grabbed his 1st Pole and very consistent
  • Love him or hate him, Kyle Busch has made the most improvement this year. He is on a pace to set the modern day wins in a season set by Jeff Gordon with 13.
  • david ragan couldnt get out of the way last year and he is in top 15 this year.. vickers team has made a great improvement... travis kvapil is a rookie who has been unsponsord most of the year but is in 21st in points... i would also give a little credit to reutiman who couldnt make a race last year made it into top 35 this year in the 00 before having to give up the points when he moved to the 44 6 races in and has climbed that car back up from outside the 35 to 27...
  • Biased? You?? No! lol

    I agree. I think he is doing much better. He's coming, I just know it!! I visualize how you would be the second he wins that race this season...and I am right there with ya!!!
    And I think David Ragan has surprised eveyone as well.
  • As much as I hate to admit it but it's that little twerp Kyle Busch. It's like he's out to prove to Hendrick Motorsports that they were wrong to let him go. Pay back is a *********.


    If he seems to walk a little funny it's all those horseshoes up his A $ $.
  • David Ragan !!
  • david ragan
    brian vickers
  • The whole GEM outfit. To me they have made the most improvement, Kasey is winning, Elliott is running up front now and Patrick Carpentier has been getting better. At least he can make just about every race.

    One particular driver in my eyes who has improved tremendously has to be David Ragan.
  • My neighbor's breasts are bigger. That's an improvement.
  • David Ragan
    Matt Kenseth
    Jeff Burton
    Jeff Gordon
    Jimmie Johnson
  • Vickers has to be first, he was out of the top 35 in owners points and then Matt Kenseth came from 18th to chase contender in points,
    Then if you want to say biggest letdown HAAZ motorsports
  • David Ragan in my opinion.
    Sadler would come in second
    Vickers in third.
  • that's an easy one...
    Matt Kenseth
  • David Ragan, Big Improvement from the begining of the year.
  • David Ragan
  • i think elliot has improved a lot and i think that all of the rookies have improved (maybe not anything huge) but i think that they are doing better
  • From where he started, I'm going to have give Sadler the nod on this one....
  • Rowdy.
  • uhh....JEFF GORDOn


    He did finish in 39TH!!!!!!
    and you said DAYTONA 500 this year!!
  • I think David Regan and Sadler have!! ( I might be sporting a new avatar before you know it!! LOL)
  • kyle busch is amazing
  • No comments: