16.7.08

What do u think who will win at indionopolis next sunday???

May be...

  • Here Kitty Kitty.....
    Smoke's gonna win at indianapolis!
  • Smoke!
  • i hate to say it but jeff gordon. dark horse mark martin
  • I hope Martin Truex Jr
  • I would like to see Smoke win it, but I think Burton has a great chance to take the checker this year.

    go Jr.>>>>
  • Tony Stewart is my pick for the Brickyard.
  • I think Kyle Busch will win, for the simple fact that not only is he good at Indy, but he's on a hot streak, and his points lead is so big he can take more chances in order to win, such as using different pit strategies, etc.

    Kyle should have no troubles making it #8 at Indy, no matter how bad people want to see him lose.
  • Kyle Busch for the same reasons as you. Kyle will definetely be going for it now because he has a big points lead, and so he only wants WINS right now. He might wreck it but you know he is going to drive the wheels off of it, and either way he is going to still leave with the points lead. Now he is just looking for wins before the chase
  • TONY STEWART ALL THE WAY!! This is his home track. He is not going to settle for anything less that a win!

    Remember last year- "Here Kitty Kitty Kitty"

    Man I loved that!
  • I think it will be a Hendrick car probably 48
  • JPM time to break through on the oval and shut every one up
  • i say kyle because he race like he stole it
  • I'm going to go with Smoke at the brickyard. He's puckering up to kiss those bricks already. But, honestly I could see Harvick, Jimmie or Kyle taking it home too. If one of those four don't win, I will be very surprised.
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  • K.B. will be a nice guy and let someone else win.. maybe a Chevy... to feed a Mexican Family who builds the Chevy cars...
  • Smoke's overdue for a win, Gordon too. But I would love to see Junior win another this year ;-)
  • It is spelled Indianapolis.
  • I wouldn't bet against Kyle right now.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • Jeff Burton
  • One of these.

    Kyle Busch>Kevin Harvick>Jeff Gordon>Tony Stewart>Jimmie Johnson
  • I am picking #24

    And I agree...............use the spell check!
  • Smoke, he's done good there
  • kyle baby yeah you wanna know why because were just so damn good and were being compared to richard petty the king and because kyle has a brand new paint scheme that is hott
  • Jimmie all the way.

    After last week when he was so darn close he will be racing hard.
  • I cannot decide between Kyle and Tony. One will win the other will be 2nd place.
  • Wild Thing, he is on his way to the championship.
  • dale jr
  • No comments: