14.7.08

Nascar & Americans?

May be...

  • I just like car racing. I've attened NASCAR, my local short track, Indy(before the split many years ago), and I just went to an American Le Mans race in CT this past weekend. I'm just a motorhead.
  • Please believe me...not ALL Americans like Nascar. It is a stupid 'sport' and a stupid stereotype for Americans. Obviously I do not like it. :-)
  • watch it, no explination necessary....just watch
  • I like it for the thrill, excitement and strategy. Its the same reason that everyone like something different.
  • What do "Americans" have to do with liking nascar???
  • Why do you spell our name Jon and not John? It's a preference.
  • its not about the sport of racing cars, coz as a huge nascar fan i gotta tell you, Formula one has the most invested tech in that sector. its about the environment of nascar, the family, the weekend at the races, the beer, the flags flying, tailgaiting, togetherness, all the stuff that warms the heart. oh and the girls in the infield with no shirts on. but the racing is key, probably the best racing any place
  • Its exciting to watch and follow, the same reasons any person loves any sport. I used to not get it myself but now I'm totally emotionally involved and hooked big time.
  • seeing people driving American cars at 200mph, It just gives me that adrenaline rush when i see it. Also, it's cool to see how there cars work.
  • Not all Americans love NASCAR...mostly southern americans love NASCAR....and a few exceptions like ME...

    Killa Cali SoN!!!

    Nascar's Dope like that....
  • Why do Americans love Nascar so much?
  • No comments: